• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
i have following VF page,
it shows the image and shows the value of pick list, how do i set it toshow it only on hoover
<apex:column >
        <apex:facet name="header">Content Status</apex:facet>
      <CENTER>  <apex:image  value="{!
      IF(opp.Oppy.ContentStatus__c=="", '/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0150k0000007R3s',
      IF(opp.Oppy.ContentStatus__c=="New Deal", '/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0150k0000007R3s',
      IF(opp.Oppy.ContentStatus__c=="In Progress", '/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0150k0000007R42',
      IF(opp.Oppy.ContentStatus__c=="Ready For Editing", '/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0150k0000007R3x',
      IF(opp.Oppy.ContentStatus__c=="Copy Complete", '/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0150k0000007R3i',
      "")))))}"  /><span>{!opp.Oppy.ContentStatus__c}</span></CENTER>
    </apex:column>

I have followin page embeeded in case object
apex:page standardController="case" >
 <iframe  id="theIframe" name="theIframe" src="https://cs6.salesforce.com/{!case.Desk_com_Case__c}" scrolling="true" height="1588px" width="100%"> </iframe> 
</apex:page>

idea is to display related desk.com case, however when i open that case it just redirects to the desk.com case record,
how woudl i display normal case and desk.com case in that iframe without redirection
Hi,
i have record that related to another via look up, how can i create a VF page that will show that look up record in the iframe?
search teh web cant find any code samples
Thanks in advance
HI,
i hav follwing issue, on every opportunity i have deal offers its a custom object, so what i need to do is to create auto incremetn number on each deal offer idependent of opportunity, so for example
opportunity A has 2 deal offers number for them will be 1, 2
Opportunity B has 3 deal offers numbers for them would be 1,2,3
and so on so counter for deal offers are only applicable within opportunity.
i have this piece of code works fine with all new records, but when i try to insert in bulk or update in bulk it gives me duplicates
trigger rollupChildren on Deal_Offer__c (before insert, before update) {
 set <id> ids = new SET<id>();

for(deal_offer__c d:Trigger.new){
       ids.add(d.opportunity__c);
       }

List<Deal_Offer__c> doList = [select  id,id__c from Deal_Offer__c where opportunity__c in:ids   order by id__c desc ];

for (Deal_Offer__c d:trigger.new){   
        IF(!doList.isempty()){
            d.id__c=doList[0].id__c;
         }
           IF(doList.isempty()){
           d.id__c=1;
           }
  }

}

any sugestion?
Hi Team,

We have Using window.onload() to call a javascript function in salesforce classic. This works fine in classic. Now we have to migrate to lightning.
lightning won't support the window.onload(). Is there any alternative solution to fix this issue.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you. 

i have following VF page,
it shows the image and shows the value of pick list, how do i set it toshow it only on hoover
<apex:column >
        <apex:facet name="header">Content Status</apex:facet>
      <CENTER>  <apex:image  value="{!
      IF(opp.Oppy.ContentStatus__c=="", '/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0150k0000007R3s',
      IF(opp.Oppy.ContentStatus__c=="New Deal", '/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0150k0000007R3s',
      IF(opp.Oppy.ContentStatus__c=="In Progress", '/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0150k0000007R42',
      IF(opp.Oppy.ContentStatus__c=="Ready For Editing", '/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0150k0000007R3x',
      IF(opp.Oppy.ContentStatus__c=="Copy Complete", '/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0150k0000007R3i',
      "")))))}"  /><span>{!opp.Oppy.ContentStatus__c}</span></CENTER>
    </apex:column>

HI,
I'm generating conga merge via pex code, i need ot pass querry parameters
here how i do it
'&QueryId='+ congaQuery2[0].id+
works  fine however if i add second querry
'&QueryId='+ congaQuery2[0].id+','congaQuery1[0].id +

it only takes the first one 
even if i swap places, the one that comes after th Comma is ignored, works fine with  button when i put querry  ID

can anyone help? conga support could not

I have a custom object Quote__c with a lookup field called Enquiry__c to another custom object Enquiry__c. Eveyrthing I have read implies that in a standard controller for the child Quote__c object, I should be able to access fields in the parent object using dot notation, e.g., I should be able use the following line in an VFpage:

<p>Name is: {!Quote__c.Enquiry__c.Name}</p>

but when I try to save, I get the error Unknown property 'String.Name'

If I put it in an apex field

<p>Name is:<apex:outputField value="{!Quote__c.Enquiry__c.Name}"/></p>

I get the error "Could not resolve the entity from <apex:outputField> value binding '{!Quote__c.Enquiry__c.Name}'. outputField can only be used with SObject fields."

The documentation is REALLY confusing. In the Visual Force Developers Guide, in the section "Displaying Field Values with VisualForce", it says "You cannot access parent objects using this expression language. In other words, {!account.parent.name} will return an error." Yet, I tried that exact expression (on the implied standard objects) and it worked fine!

Then, in a later section "Accessing Data with a Standard Controller", it contradicts the previous statement by saying "You can traverse up to five levels of child-to-parent relationships. For example, if using the Contact standard controller, you can use {!contact.Account.Owner.FirstName} (a three-level child-to-parent relationship)" I tried that expression and IT worked fine.

Yet, my custom object expression cannot even access data in the first parent!  Are custom objects treated differently than standard objects by standard controllers?  Any hint as to what is going on would be deeply appreciated!