• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Is it possible to integrate to Cybersource directly from Visualforce pages in Salesforce?  They don't have an API, but we can certainly try to translte the existing java or C# they provide.

Has anyone accomplished this?

Thanks,
Frank

Hi All,

I have requirement where I have to implement Cybersource payment gateway in Salesforce.com. I am trying to use Cybersource Hosted Order Page approach to implement this functionality.

Cybersource has provided me some sample JSP pages which I can use in any java based web application and implement the payment gateway within that application and I am able to do that.

Now I have to simulate the same functionality in Salesforce.com using Visualforce and Apex. I am able to simulate most of the code in Apex but got stuck while simulating Message Authentication code and secret key. Below is the code written in java which I need to simulate in Apex.

public String getPublicDigest(String customValues) throws Exception{
    String pub =  "MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQC2L8taoXQvBV5xddZp58JE2i3rQauaBe1U1lEQCIYNYlIQSt4J6++F6NBgmCx1vnSCX2s4O0FI3S5b/No7QTfKkO19ofJVYBB6hdlcPStHsnYLV9mDmHuFfiR8Ebk3dUWYVCQX+eyZj99WQmYiTPIEZSAuB54jTMRQwyAE5GsVwIDAQAB";    
    BASE64Encoder encoder = new BASE64Encoder();
    Mac sha1Mac = Mac.getInstance("HmacSHA1");
    SecretKeySpec publicKeySpec = new SecretKeySpec(pub.getBytes(), "HmacSHA1");
    sha1Mac.init(publicKeySpec);
    byte[] publicBytes = sha1Mac.doFinal(customValues.getBytes());
    String publicDigest = encoder.encodeBuffer(publicBytes);
    return publicDigest.replaceAll("\n", "");
  }

Here is the code which I simulated in Apex but the key generated is still invalid.

public String getPublicDigest(String customValues){
	String secretKey = 'MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQC2L8taoXQvBV5xddZp58JE2i3rQauaBe1U1lEQCIYNYlIQSt4J6++F6NBgmCx1vnSCX2s4O0FI3S5b/No7QTfKkO19ofJVYBB6hdlcPStHsnYLV9mDmHuFfiR8Ebk3dUWYVCQX+eyZj99WQmYiTPIEZSAuB54jTMRQwyAE5GsVwIDAQAB';
        //Blob blobDigest = Crypto.generateDigest('hmacSHA1', Blob.valueOf(pub));
        Blob sha1Mac = Crypto.generateMac('hmacSHA1', Blob.valueOf(customValues), EncodingUtil.base64Decode(secretKey));
        String publicDigest = Encodingutil.convertToHex(sha1Mac);
        return publicDigest;
    }

Any help is appreciated.