• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Whenever the process builder get failed it send a email to set of users. But i want to  remove some user . can anyone help me out to solve this.
My scenario is to display more than three dashboard in home page. Actually we can see only three dashboard in home page. Can anyone give me suggestion to sole this issue.
Hi
Actually my scenario is to display the total price,list price,quantity,discount in VF page. I want to perform dynamic operation for those field that is before saving itself i want to display the total price. I tried that in java script but its not working. Can any one help me out to solve this issue.
I want to display like thisUser-added image

Thanks in advance
My scenario is to diaplay the Product family field(Controlling field) and products as dependent field in visualforce page . Can anyone give me a suggestion to solve this issue. I am new to salesforce.
Thanks in Advance

My scenario is to diaplay the Product family field(Controlling field) and products as dependent field in visualforce page . Can anyone give me a suggestion to solve this issue. I am new to salesforce.
Thanks in Advance

Hi all,

I have created the visualforce page to embed the dashboard in the home page. It works perfectly fine until yesterday. The home page redirect to the dashboard page without sidebar, header. To fix this I have to remove the iframe from the visualforce page.

<apex:iframe src="/01Z90000000MXp0?isdtp=vw" scrolling="true" height="1000px" width="100%" />

Any ideas how to solve this and make it works again?

cheers