• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all . I am new to this and finished the first formula module:
User-added image
So now when I check the challenge for the second unit in the formulas module I receive the following error which corresponds to the preveious module that I just finished:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Hey McFly, unless you are planning to go back in time, please update your close date' at the top of the page when triggered: []​"

User-added image

I did complete this challenge which I think is correct based on my formula which I provided:

3.14159 * ( radius__c  *  radius__c )   * height__c

User-added image

Can someone please help me out as I am confused to why I am receiving this error which has nothing to do with this challenge.

Thankyou in advanced
David Meats
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Case Escalate on High Priority' Workflow rule was not found. Either it was not created, not associated with Case, or not activated.

I am a newbie and have created "Case Escalate on High Priority" but made a mistake so had to rename it "Case Escalate on High Priority1"  as "Case Escalate on High Priority" unique name was already created. Completed the challenge with "Case Escalate on High Priority 1" but now I cant edit the name and rename it to what it needs to find in the system thus preventing me from completing the challenge

Can someone please advise me of what to do to overcome this problem
Thanks.

User-added image 
I am a newbie trying to complete this challenge but cannot uncheck this box when creating a new user.  I have Admin rights but it won't uncheck??

User-added image

he new user must use the System Administrator Profile.
The username for the new user must include 'guestadmin' somewhere in it.
The new user must be inactive.​

I am a newbie at this and can not quite figure out why I am receiving the following error?

The validation rule failed to enforce the business logic​

This is my answer :

ISBLANK(  AccountId  ) && (MailingPostalCode  =  Account.ShippingPostalCode)

This is the challenge:
  • Name the validation rule 'Contact must be in Account ZIP Code'.
  • A contact with a MailingPostalCode that has an account and does not match the associated Account ShippingPostalCode should return with a validation error and not be inserted.
  • The validation rule should ONLY apply to contact records with an associated account. Contact records with no associated parent account can be added with any MailingPostalCode value. (Hint: you can use the ISBLANK function for this check
I am a newbie to this and enjoying learning Sales force but I keep getting the same error. I think the logic is right as it returns the correct records back in the report.

Please check that you have a filter for Stages that are not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.

Here is my logic that I am using.

Filtered By:1 AND (2 AND 3)   Edit 
   1. Amount greater than "25,000" 
   2. Stage not equal to Closed Won 
   3. Stage not equal to Closed Lost 
I am a newbie....
I keep getting the error message:
The 'Days_Since_Last_Update__c' formula field did not return the correct number of days between an Account’s Last Activity Date and today

This is the formula I am using as there is no Last Activity Date field in the case object. 
SO I am using Lastmodified Date field from the Case object.
ABS( DATEVALUE( LastModifiedDate ) - TODAY())
Which returns a value of "11" as number when I view it in the report
Can someone please explain what I am doing wrong?? OR where do you find the "Last Acivity Date" field
User-added image
So now when I check the challenge for the second unit in the formulas module I receive the following error which corresponds to the preveious module that I just finished:

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Hey McFly, unless you are planning to go back in time, please update your close date' at the top of the page when triggered: []​"

User-added image

I did complete this challenge which I think is correct based on my formula which I provided:

User-added image

Can someone please help me out as I am confused to why I am receiving this error which has nothing to do with this challenge.

Thankyou in advanced
David Meats
User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

Thankyou in advanced
David Meats
The 'Case Escalate on High Priority' Workflow rule was not found. Either it was not created, not associated with Case, or not activated.

I am a newbie and have created "Case Escalate on High Priority" but made a mistake so had to rename it "Case Escalate on High Priority1"  as "Case Escalate on High Priority" unique name was already created. Completed the challenge with "Case Escalate on High Priority 1" but now I cant edit the name and rename it to what it needs to find in the system thus preventing me from completing the challenge

Can someone please advise me of what to do to overcome this problem
Thanks.

User-added image 
I am a newbie trying to complete this challenge but cannot uncheck this box when creating a new user.  I have Admin rights but it won't uncheck??

User-added image

he new user must use the System Administrator Profile.
The username for the new user must include 'guestadmin' somewhere in it.
The new user must be inactive.​

I am a newbie at this and can not quite figure out why I am receiving the following error?

The validation rule failed to enforce the business logic​

This is my answer :

ISBLANK(  AccountId  ) && (MailingPostalCode  =  Account.ShippingPostalCode)

This is the challenge:
  • Name the validation rule 'Contact must be in Account ZIP Code'.
  • A contact with a MailingPostalCode that has an account and does not match the associated Account ShippingPostalCode should return with a validation error and not be inserted.
  • The validation rule should ONLY apply to contact records with an associated account. Contact records with no associated parent account can be added with any MailingPostalCode value. (Hint: you can use the ISBLANK function for this check
I am a newbie to this and enjoying learning Sales force but I keep getting the same error. I think the logic is right as it returns the correct records back in the report.

Please check that you have a filter for Stages that are not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.

Here is my logic that I am using.

Filtered By:1 AND (2 AND 3)   Edit 
   1. Amount greater than "25,000" 
   2. Stage not equal to Closed Won 
   3. Stage not equal to Closed Lost 
I am a newbie....
I keep getting the error message:
The 'Days_Since_Last_Update__c' formula field did not return the correct number of days between an Account’s Last Activity Date and today

This is the formula I am using as there is no Last Activity Date field in the case object. 
SO I am using Lastmodified Date field from the Case object.
ABS( DATEVALUE( LastModifiedDate ) - TODAY())
Which returns a value of "11" as number when I view it in the report
Can someone please explain what I am doing wrong?? OR where do you find the "Last Acivity Date" field