• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
'Functionality-nw'=>'Websites: jepp Direct, Jeppesen, INDS Site, myJepp (don't see INDS Site)',
'Login-nw'=>'Websites: jepp Direct, Jeppesen, INDS Site, myJepp (don't see INDS Site)',
'Training-nw'=>'Websites: jepp Direct, Jeppesen, INDS Site, myJepp (don't see INDS Site)',
'Infrastructure-nw'=>'Websites: jepp Direct, Jeppesen, INDS Site, myJepp (don't see INDS Site)',}
for (Case c : Trigger.new){
        if(c.Vamshi_Product__c!= null){
            c.Issue_Category__c  = myPickListMap.get(c.Vamshi_Product__c);
        }
    }
Help me to solve this error and where i went wrong writing the code.

Thanks,
Nikhil

Hi All,
I have a requirement, on the Case object. There are three fields which are mapped and have field dependencies i.e. third field is dependent on second field and second on first field. If i select the first, second and third field values then the value in the fourth field need to automatically shown, here the condition is i am not supposed to select from the drop down. Which is the better option to solve this case i felt apex code would be the best. Kindly suggest
Dear Members, Can you please help me to complete the below task on apex class called 'contactutility' HAVE TO CREATE A METHOD: method name: updateContactEmailOptout access modifier:Private Return Type: Boolean

The method updateContactEmailOptout will be passed with a set of contact ID's. For each of this contacts querid from the salesforce if the contact has the email populated, update its email opt out field to 'true' By using salesforce practices like bulk handing
'Functionality-nw'=>'Websites: jepp Direct, Jeppesen, INDS Site, myJepp (don't see INDS Site)',
'Login-nw'=>'Websites: jepp Direct, Jeppesen, INDS Site, myJepp (don't see INDS Site)',
'Training-nw'=>'Websites: jepp Direct, Jeppesen, INDS Site, myJepp (don't see INDS Site)',
'Infrastructure-nw'=>'Websites: jepp Direct, Jeppesen, INDS Site, myJepp (don't see INDS Site)',}
for (Case c : Trigger.new){
        if(c.Vamshi_Product__c!= null){
            c.Issue_Category__c  = myPickListMap.get(c.Vamshi_Product__c);
        }
    }
Help me to solve this error and where i went wrong writing the code.

Thanks,
Nikhil

Hi All,
I have a requirement, on the Case object. There are three fields which are mapped and have field dependencies i.e. third field is dependent on second field and second on first field. If i select the first, second and third field values then the value in the fourth field need to automatically shown, here the condition is i am not supposed to select from the drop down. Which is the better option to solve this case i felt apex code would be the best. Kindly suggest
I'm unable to find/see the "Home" icon on the left hand bar, where other Icons are. I wanted to browse the "Home" page after doing some customization. This is Lightening Developer Edition.