• Member since 2016
  • CloudSense LTD

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I’m having problem to make my Flow work, when I try the link in the browser I get below error:

“An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information.”

Lookup:

lookup

Decision:
Decision

Record update:
Record update

All variables Input/Output type are set to “Input and Output” (except SF ID which is set to Output only) and users have an access to all listed fields in the flow.

Related VF page:
Related VF page

And related Site is set and active.
Detailed error message I got:
Encountered unhandled fault when running process Onsite_Registration/301D0000000L4Bz exception by user/organization: 00DD0000000CWOe/{4}

; nested exception is:
common.exception.ApiQueryException: sObject type 'Project_Attendance__c' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
(There was a problem executing your command.) > RETRIEVE

caused by element : FlowRecordLookup.Confirm_Registration

caused by: ; nested exception is:
common.exception.ApiQueryException: sObject type 'Project_Attendance__c' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
(There was a problem executing your command.) > RETRIEVE

Salesforce Error ID: 191450639-491968 (-1473334608)

But 'Project_Attendance__c' already include '__c'

Thank you in advance

Iga

• October 16, 2014