• 20 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm working through the Trailhead, and in there the challenges mention a trigger being "active".  

I can't find a means to make a trigger "inactive" or "disabled", other than deleting it.   This would be very convenient.  I feel like I must be mssing something somewhere.

Thx, Bob
I'm working on the Challenge for Writing SOQL Queries.
I'm working on I'm very confused about field names in objects such Contact.  I typed the LastName and MailingPostalCode field names in like a monkey, then thought... wait...

When I look at Contacts, I don't see those field names.  When I opened up Customize/Contacts/Fields, I don't see them.  I did a google search for "salesforce MailingPostalCode" and found a document that mentions "Last Name" and "Mailing Zip/Postal Code", but nothing like MailingPostalCode.

Where did I miss this?

Thanks,  Bob
I'm working through the Trailhead, and in there the challenges mention a trigger being "active".  

I can't find a means to make a trigger "inactive" or "disabled", other than deleting it.   This would be very convenient.  I feel like I must be mssing something somewhere.

Thx, Bob
I'm working on the Challenge for Writing SOQL Queries.
I'm working on I'm very confused about field names in objects such Contact.  I typed the LastName and MailingPostalCode field names in like a monkey, then thought... wait...

When I look at Contacts, I don't see those field names.  When I opened up Customize/Contacts/Fields, I don't see them.  I did a google search for "salesforce MailingPostalCode" and found a document that mentions "Last Name" and "Mailing Zip/Postal Code", but nothing like MailingPostalCode.

Where did I miss this?

Thanks,  Bob
Hi Team,

Here is an suggestion & Idea, like most of the users are using TrailHeads for their self learning purpose to become excel in Salesforce. I do have a suggestion for Trailhead.

Case: I am going through simultaneously  multiple Trails at time (Ex:Dev/Admin/Business user). So in the User Dashboard I would like to see the Trails that are In-progress with numbers and as well as Trails Name, Currently how it showing for Modules In-Progress and Badges earned by the user in their User Dashboard.

I am attaching an screenshot for your reference. I am expecting an Trails In-Progress information beside to that TrailHead badges.By clicking on that button it should show the inprogress Trails for that user.  

User-added image

Hope this understands you well for what I am looking for.Do let me know if you have any further questions

Thanks & Regards,
Chaitanya Vasa