• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've got a strange error. I grabbed the controller code from this blog post, but when I try to save it to my dev org, I get an error: unexpected token: '='. I can't seem to figure out why. Any help would be appreciated!

Here's the controller throwing the error:
Public class ThumnailController {

public String imageUrl {get; set;}

ContentVersion[] cvs = [select id from contentversion where contentdocumentid= '0691a0000015c3v' and isLatest=true];

imageUrl ='/sfc/servlet.shepherd/version/renditionDownload?rendition=THUMB720BY480&versionId=' + cvs[0].id;

}

The error is being thrown at this line:
imageUrl ='/sfc/servlet.shepherd/version/renditionDownload?rendition=THUMB720BY480&versionId=' + cvs[0].id;

I'm getting this error on Wave Desktop Exploration: Analyze Your Data Over Time.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Sales Pipeline Overview' lens does not appear to have the correct query. Please check the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly.

I've redone the lens several times and checked that I am evaluating on the correct Dev Org.

Any help?
hello Team,

Is there a way to regulate access to this method? Like a permission in a profile or permission set? Or only give a specific user access to this method? 

Thanks
I'm getting this error on Wave Desktop Exploration: Analyze Your Data Over Time.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Sales Pipeline Overview' lens does not appear to have the correct query. Please check the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly.

I've redone the lens several times and checked that I am evaluating on the correct Dev Org.

Any help?