• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I've created the custom lightning component to display account details. There are two tabs which display Feed and Details. I can display feed items using forceChatter:feed component with no problem; however I cannot find any out-of-the-box New Post component at all. Wondering anyone knows how to create "New Post" using lightning. Thanks!!!
Hi all,

I've created the custom lightning component to display account details. There are two tabs which display Feed and Details. I can display feed items using forceChatter:feed component with no problem; however I cannot find any out-of-the-box New Post component at all. Wondering anyone knows how to create "New Post" using lightning. Thanks!!!
Hi All,
I have to conditionally override standard Salesforce1 detail page for accounts but when I use nooverride=1, the salesforce1 still goes to the overridden page and enters an infinite loop. Can anyone put some light on why its happening and how can I fix this or is there any other approach to implement this?
I've tried navigateToURL and navigateToSObject as well but I couldn't get through.