• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I've never studied coding or developing, so I'm having a bit of trouble figuring this out. Basically what I want my formula text to do is, if the Days Since Last Update field > 90 AND if Stage Name does not equal Closed Won or Closed Lost, show an image of a red exclamation point so that users know this opportunity needs to be reviewed. 

Here is the formula I am using: IF(AND(Days_Since_Last_Update__c > 90), IMAGE ("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=015j0000000PsCZ","Red:High Importance"),null) 

The only issue is, I'm not sure how to insert the piece about if the Stage Name (which is a picklist) equals Closed Won / Closed Lost, the red image does not have to be shown and the opportunity does not have to be reviewed. 

Thank you so much for your help!!
Hi everyone,

I am not too familiar with coding or anything like this, so I'm having some trouble figuring out how to create an editable data table. We currently use excel spreadsheets for our contract fees, but we want to transition this process into Salesforce.

I think the best way to do this would be to create a Visualforce Page that I can then add to my Page Layout. The table I want to create is a revenue timeline, with the rows being the different type of fees and the columns being each time period (monthly). While the labels in the row are standard, the labels for each column differs depending on when the contract began. It would also be nice to add a final column being the total which is a formula of each row. But for now, I am trying to just create the main body of the data table. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you so much.
Hi, I've never studied coding or developing, so I'm having a bit of trouble figuring this out. Basically what I want my formula text to do is, if the Days Since Last Update field > 90 AND if Stage Name does not equal Closed Won or Closed Lost, show an image of a red exclamation point so that users know this opportunity needs to be reviewed. 

Here is the formula I am using: IF(AND(Days_Since_Last_Update__c > 90), IMAGE ("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=015j0000000PsCZ","Red:High Importance"),null) 

The only issue is, I'm not sure how to insert the piece about if the Stage Name (which is a picklist) equals Closed Won / Closed Lost, the red image does not have to be shown and the opportunity does not have to be reviewed. 

Thank you so much for your help!!
Hi everyone,

I am not too familiar with coding or anything like this, so I'm having some trouble figuring out how to create an editable data table. We currently use excel spreadsheets for our contract fees, but we want to transition this process into Salesforce.

I think the best way to do this would be to create a Visualforce Page that I can then add to my Page Layout. The table I want to create is a revenue timeline, with the rows being the different type of fees and the columns being each time period (monthly). While the labels in the row are standard, the labels for each column differs depending on when the contract began. It would also be nice to add a final column being the total which is a formula of each row. But for now, I am trying to just create the main body of the data table. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you so much.