• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

In the past I created a VF page that had 4 buttons on it to do 4 actions. Take Ownership...Flag a Case...etc. When I put the VF page on as a lightning component the buttons do not work. The buttons are controlled with Javascript in the VF code.
I am assuming that I have to redesign the page to be a lightning component. This isn't a question on how to do, I am wondering what to do to get these buttons to work in the Lightning Experience.

Thanks,
-Julio Hernandez

Hi All ,

I need urgent support . Please help me to resolve the issue .

In Visualforce page , is there any way to call the action attribute with two or more methods as like below

<apex:page standardController= 'Account' , controller ='DemoReportClass' action="{!method1},{!method1}" >

or any appropriate approaches to call the muliple methods ?

Please help me ASAP .

Thanks ,

Raj

I am running into an issue in Apex outbound email. If I have an email message that is using a template, and that I am sending to a User (via setTargetObjectId), Apex won't let me set WhatId -- if I do, it gives me this error message

"System.EmailException: SendEmail failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_ID_FIELD, WhatId is not available for sending emails to UserIds."

Is there any easy way around this limitation? Obviously via workflow rules I am able to send emails to users that have a "What" context sent (for instance, send an email to Opportunity owner when stage change X occurs). Seems like a big limitation of the Apex email service to not allow this.

For now, I am intending to set up temporary Contact objects for Users who do not have them, just so I can send them email.

Here is the code that is hitting this error. "UserId" is the ID of a User object and "WhatId" is the ID of an Opportunity.

Code:
Messaging.SingleEmailMessage mail = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
EmailTemplate template = [select Id from EmailTemplate where DeveloperName = :emailTemplateUniqueName];
mail.setTemplateId(template.Id);
mail.setReplyTo('no-reply@mycompany.com');
mail.setSenderDisplayName('Salesforce');
mail.setTargetObjectId(userId);
mail.setWhatId(whatId);
mail.setSaveAsActivity(false);
Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] { mail });

Any pointers much appreciated. If (as I suspect) this is just a straight Apex issue and cannot be done, I'll open an Idea to fix it.

Jeremy Kraybill
Austin, TX
We are using the visualforce typeahead component developed by salesforce Foundation Team on one of the visualforce pages. The visualforce page is hosted as Force.com Site as unauthenticated public site. We notice the page view limit is growing really fast and would like to know if the javascript remoting used by this component will be counted as page view. 

http://developer.salesforcefoundation.org/#blog/post/2014/04/23/visualforce-typeahead-component.html