• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I think the service console is a great area to drive efficiency/speed up our reps.

A shortcut would make a big difference for us would be able to create a custom shortcut to reply/reply all to the latest email in the case. 

The type of feature you see in gmail/freshdesk.Click r and it would mimic the reply click in the email on the case and open the email publisher.

Is this possible with custom keyboard shortcuts and the listener custom console component?
I think the service console is a great area to drive efficiency/speed up our reps.

A shortcut would make a big difference for us would be able to create a custom shortcut to reply/reply all to the latest email in the case. 

The type of feature you see in gmail/freshdesk.Click r and it would mimic the reply click in the email on the case and open the email publisher.

Is this possible with custom keyboard shortcuts and the listener custom console component?
Hi,
I keep getting this error when trying to do a Trailhead Challenge.  Any ideas?  Thanks.
User-added image

Here is my code:
PhoneNumberEvent.evt
<aura:event type="APPLICATION" description="Event template">
    <aura:attribute name="phone" type="String"/>
</aura:event>
MyApplication.app
<aura:application >
    ({
	send : function(component, event, helper) {
		var phone = component.find("phone").get("v.value");
        console.log(phone);
        $A.get("event.c:PhoneNumberEvent").setParams({
            phone: phone
       }).fire();
	}
	})

({
	answer : function(component, event, helper) {
		var text = event.getParam("phone");
        component.set("v.phone", text);
	}
	})

<c:PhoneNumberInput/>
    <c:PhoneNumberOutput/>
</aura:application>
PhoneNumberInput.cmp
<aura:component >
    <aura:registerEvent name="PhoneNumberEvent" type="c:PhoneNumberEvent"/>
    <ui:inputPhone aura:id="phone" label="phone" />
    <ui:button label="Show Phone" press="{!c.send}"/>
</aura:component>
PhoneNumberOutput.cmp
<aura:component >
    <aura:attribute name="phone" type="String" default="No Phone Number"/>
    <ui:outputText aura:id="phone" value="{!v.phone}"/>
    <aura:handler event="c:PhoneNumberEvent" action="{!c.answer}"/>
</aura:component>

Hi,

I had created a application using a Free Developer Edition and did an Unmanaged package of the application and got a link. I am trying to use the link to install the Application in our Sandbox and am not able to do so. The link is always pointing to the Production environment and not to the sandbox.

What should I do now? 

Thanks

KD

I created a formula which does not seem to behave as expected.

I calculate from a number field (6,2) which hold hours values in decimal format:

by that I mean 27.50 is actually 27 hours and 30 minutes.

TEXT(FLOOR({!MyNumField} /24))&" Days "&TEXT(MOD(FLOOR({!MyNumField} ),24)) &" Hrs "
&RIGHT(TEXT(FLOOR({!MyNumField} /100*60)),2)&" Mins"

MyNumField = 48.91

This returns:

2 Days 0 Hrs 29 Mins

which is not correct, since should be 2 Days 0 Hrs 55 Mins

Now strange thing is that sometimes it does return the expected calculation.

Am probably missing something or is it a problem that I dont treat numbers as numbers here.

Thx
  • December 14, 2006
I have an Approval Process on the Opportunity where I have set the 'Allow Submitters to Recall Approval Requests' to TRUE. Also, the 'Initial Submitters' is set to Opportunity Owner.

When in Classic mode the Recall Approval Request button shows up in the Approval History related list section and works fine.  However, when I switch to Lightning, using the same Opportunity, I could not find the Recall Approval Request button.

In the Opportunity Layout Editor, I do not see a Recall button in the Buttons, Custom Links, Quick Actions, Salesforce 1 Actions lists.  There is no Buttons section in the Approval History related list too.  So I believe this is Salesforce standard behavior as it works fine in Classic.  How do you enable the button in Lightning though?  Let me know if I missed something.  Thanks.