• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm using mulesoft when integrating with salesforce, I created a rest service in mulesoft that consumes my salesforce api.
I used salesforce connector to get sessionId and the authorization is via JWT OAuth2. 
The service is working fine until I added SSL, throws me this error: 
1. unable to find valid certification path to requested target (sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException)
   sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilder:145 (null)
 2. PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target (sun.security.validator.ValidatorException)
   sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator:387 (null)
 3. sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target (javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException)
   sun.security.ssl.Alerts:192 (http://java.sun.com/j2ee/sdk_1.3/techdocs/api/javax/net/ssl/SSLHandshakeException.html)
I'm using self signed certificate in my local machine, can I make it work without having CA signed certificate?

Thanks

Can't seem to get sforce.one.editRecord to work.... anyone have any thoughts as to what I can try? Litterly just passing it the id in the standard controller.