• 50 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
On Accounts we have leads Related list .I need to hide related list if Picklist value = 'Qualifying'
we do not want to create mulitiple record type and update it with workflow.

I need to do with to the existing page and please suggest any workaround with configuration.
I cannot write code.

How should I copy a text field to a lookup field
I tried doing it with workflow field update but its in vain as workflows dont update lookup field
and my next approach was process builder ,but this too is failing because since I am updating a lookup field its should update the ID not the name .

This is the error for Process builder:Error Occurred: The flow tried to update these records: null. This error occurred: MALFORMED_ID: Previous: id value of incorrect type: Mike Dan. For details, see API Exceptions.

My two fields are Previous Manager which is a text field 
Previous is a lookup field 

Please provide a solution to my project.
I have to build an Account Approval Process. which should work as below

Case #1
Users share same manager
'Account Owner' field is changed from Ben to Mike
and Ben and Mike work under same manager it should goto just that manger(x)

Case #2
Users do not share same manager
'Account Owner' field is changed from Ben to Julie
Ben and Julie dont work under same manger then it should route to Ben's Manger(x) and to Julie's Manager(y) and also to sys admins
How should I compare user's manger? and if they do not work under same manager how should I send approval two manager +sys admis.Please say something which is possible with configuration .

Has anybody tired converting only an opportunity from Contact.
I know Lead conversion .
But as one of my projects .I need to have a button convert opp on Contact and that creates an opportunity alone.

Any solutions please
I need to show different messages depending on the discount % on Quote obj
I have two fields Dis% and Message
Dis%0 to 5 then Message should be Auto Approved
Dis%5 to 10 then Message should be Auto Approved
Dis%10+ then Message should be Need SVP Approval
and adding tho this we need to show Message as Auto Approved if Directors or sys admins are creating a quote no matter what the dis% is

I am working on Territories .
I added these below fields as well as per the process.
Territories(on Account layout)
Evaluate this account against territory rules on save(on edit pagelayout)

I created a Territory with name Central and 
and Assigned few users in this Territory 
I have a rule which is Position = Central

and now I created a Account and gave Position = Central and saved the record ,I was suprised to see that it did not tag to the assigned users ,instead it was sitting with the user who created it
My query doesn't give any results ,but records do exsists.
Domain is a formula field and its field security is visible to all .
select Id,Domain__c, Name from Account where Domain__c    = 'walmart.com'

Please help
I want to load accounts using data loader
I thoughy I was successfull until I get to see this message in my error file 'Value does not exist or does not match filter criteria.'
Then I realised that they have a profile as Partner Community.

How should I load the accounts for partner profile users ?and I even want to map my custom fileds while loading
I am trying to capture picklist field value in a formula of return type checkbox for reports
if the picklist value = the user then it should give true otherwise false

for ex:if the field was a lookup then I would write my formula as IF(lookup field name = $User.Id , True , False)

How should I implement the same for picklist ?
Hi 

I need to calulate the time between two dates (start date and end date) so far Its calculating months alone but I need to calculate months+days menaing if start date =7/18/2016 and end date = 7/18/2017 its 12months which is good but
if start date =7/18/2016  end date = 7/19/2017 it should actually be 12.01(12months ,1 day)

the formula that I am using is :
IF(NOT(ISBLANK(EndDate__c)) && 
NOT(ISBLANK(StartDate__c)) 
,(((YEAR(EndDate__c) - YEAR(StartDate__c) - 1) *12) + (12 - MONTH(StartDate__c) +1) + MONTH(EndDate__c) 
- 1+ IF(DAY(EndDate__c) > DAY(StartDate__c),1,0)), 
null 
)

Please help
Hi All,

Can someone help meout with creating NextRecord button on Lead .
next record should be able to give the next available record to work on bansed on lead Status(For EX:if Lead Status = 'Organic' )

Instead of searching the lead which to work on,the button should do the trick

Please help me out.
Hi There,

I have to assign leads to a queue based on the Campaign 
for example campaign name = 2016 then it should be assinging to the queue on lead

Please help
Hi 

My test classes are failing and I donno what fix needsto be done .I dont understand code and because of which my production push is not happening.

Can anyone pleae help me  
when you click Convert button on Lead ,you will be directed to another page where you have an option of selecting the Converted Status and there you have a
check box field which is 'Do not create a new opportunity upon conversion.'

my question is when this is not checked then contact status on Contact Obj should have a value pre populated as 'Opportunity' which is one of the value in Contact Status Fieldwhen this is checked it should allow user to select a value manually.
when you click Convert button on Lead ,you will be directed to another page where you have an option of selecting the Converted Status and below it there you have a
check box field which is 'Do not create a new opportunity upon conversion.'

my question is when this is not checked then contact status on Contact Obj should have a value pre populated as 'Opportunity' which is one of the value in Contact Status Field .when this is checked it should allow user to select a value manually.
I have a custom Object called Orders
My Project is to  update the Active Field (which is a picklist) has two values 'yes' and 'no'
Start date is less than today and end date is greater than today then Active field should be 'yes' otherwise 'no'.

I made this project with help of process builder and it worked fine,Let say that start date is something in the futuer for Ex:if today is 24th .I set the date as 26th in start date filed thn on 26th it should automatically become yes .

Please help me

I have a custom Object called Orders
My Project is to  update the Active Field (which is a picklist) has two values 'yes' and 'no'
Start date is less than today and end date is greater than today then Active field should be 'yes' otherwise 'no'.

I made this project with help of process builder and it worked fine,Let say that start date is something in the futuer for Ex:if today is 24th .I set the date as 26th in start date filed thn on 26th it should automatically become yes .

Please help me

How should I copy a text field to a lookup field
I tried doing it with workflow field update but its in vain as workflows dont update lookup field
and my next approach was process builder ,but this too is failing because since I am updating a lookup field its should update the ID not the name .

This is the error for Process builder:Error Occurred: The flow tried to update these records: null. This error occurred: MALFORMED_ID: Previous: id value of incorrect type: Mike Dan. For details, see API Exceptions.

My two fields are Previous Manager which is a text field 
Previous is a lookup field 

Please provide a solution to my project.
I have to build an Account Approval Process. which should work as below

Case #1
Users share same manager
'Account Owner' field is changed from Ben to Mike
and Ben and Mike work under same manager it should goto just that manger(x)

Case #2
Users do not share same manager
'Account Owner' field is changed from Ben to Julie
Ben and Julie dont work under same manger then it should route to Ben's Manger(x) and to Julie's Manager(y) and also to sys admins
How should I compare user's manger? and if they do not work under same manager how should I send approval two manager +sys admis.Please say something which is possible with configuration .

Has anybody tired converting only an opportunity from Contact.
I know Lead conversion .
But as one of my projects .I need to have a button convert opp on Contact and that creates an opportunity alone.

Any solutions please
I need to show different messages depending on the discount % on Quote obj
I have two fields Dis% and Message
Dis%0 to 5 then Message should be Auto Approved
Dis%5 to 10 then Message should be Auto Approved
Dis%10+ then Message should be Need SVP Approval
and adding tho this we need to show Message as Auto Approved if Directors or sys admins are creating a quote no matter what the dis% is

I want to load accounts using data loader
I thoughy I was successfull until I get to see this message in my error file 'Value does not exist or does not match filter criteria.'
Then I realised that they have a profile as Partner Community.

How should I load the accounts for partner profile users ?and I even want to map my custom fileds while loading
Hi 

I need to calulate the time between two dates (start date and end date) so far Its calculating months alone but I need to calculate months+days menaing if start date =7/18/2016 and end date = 7/18/2017 its 12months which is good but
if start date =7/18/2016  end date = 7/19/2017 it should actually be 12.01(12months ,1 day)

the formula that I am using is :
IF(NOT(ISBLANK(EndDate__c)) && 
NOT(ISBLANK(StartDate__c)) 
,(((YEAR(EndDate__c) - YEAR(StartDate__c) - 1) *12) + (12 - MONTH(StartDate__c) +1) + MONTH(EndDate__c) 
- 1+ IF(DAY(EndDate__c) > DAY(StartDate__c),1,0)), 
null 
)

Please help
Hi There,

I have to assign leads to a queue based on the Campaign 
for example campaign name = 2016 then it should be assinging to the queue on lead

Please help
Hi 

My test classes are failing and I donno what fix needsto be done .I dont understand code and because of which my production push is not happening.

Can anyone pleae help me