• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I just started with 'Lightning Componenets' module in Trailhead.  I head created myDomain successfully.  
Now I am creating  HelloWorld component and application using Developer Console.  I found out that there is no Preview button. So, I can't preview the script.  
I tried to open other scripts (Visualforce pages and Classes), the Preview button is there.  Only for Lightning component and Lightning application, the Preview button is disappear.

Did I miss some step(s) ? 

Thanks you for helping me 
​Ai
Hi All,

I just started with 'Lightning Componenets' module in Trailhead.  I head created myDomain successfully.  
Now I am creating  HelloWorld component and application using Developer Console.  I found out that there is no Preview button. So, I can't preview the script.  
I tried to open other scripts (Visualforce pages and Classes), the Preview button is there.  Only for Lightning component and Lightning application, the Preview button is disappear.

Ai
Hi All,

​Ai
This is to solve one of the trailhead challenge. 

How do we assign multiple values to an attribute by not using default paramenter instead value parameter. For example.

I have a component as below.

<aura:component name="DayOfTheWeek" type="string" value="Monday" : "Tuesday" : "Wednesday">

and I would like to read these values and find the week of the day dynamically, as we have $Browser and $Locale, do we have another binding variable to check on day, date and time values.

Thanks.