• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Am newin salesforce, so I need a help t auto populate custom field.

On case object I have a requirement to change the owner of the case and after changing even custom fields must auto populate with the new case owner information.

I tried using formula fields to auto populate the custom fields by updating them with values from user's fields.
When it is created I takes the informaion of the default user and when I change the user it keeps the information of the previous user
And the account name since is a lookup field false to auto populate the fields

Please help

Can someone help
Is it possible to create a trigger that will auto login a user and auto logout a user at given time?
I'm trying to track the users geo location, the release notes (summer 15) does not provide sufficient information.
What are the steps or how do I configure Login Geo to obtain the users geo location and draw the map
Has anyone tried to create an app that allows you to track the whereabouts of a driver using google maps?
More like uber
Am newin salesforce, so I need a help t auto populate custom field.

On case object I have a requirement to change the owner of the case and after changing even custom fields must auto populate with the new case owner information.

I tried using formula fields to auto populate the custom fields by updating them with values from user's fields.
When it is created I takes the informaion of the default user and when I change the user it keeps the information of the previous user
And the account name since is a lookup field false to auto populate the fields

Please help

I'm trying to track the users geo location, the release notes (summer 15) does not provide sufficient information.
What are the steps or how do I configure Login Geo to obtain the users geo location and draw the map