• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I got an Email today saying that I need to earn 3 more badges to win a sweatshirt, but when I tried to accept the challenge, it directed me to another page which actually did not get me pass the 'Get started now' after I clicked the button. An error stated that "This email must match the one associated with your Trailhead account." But my trailhead account and salesforce account using the same Email address. I am wondering how to solve the issue.

​Many thanks
Hi, I got an Email today saying that I need to earn 3 more badges to win a sweatshirt, but when I tried to accept the challenge, it directed me to another page which actually did not get me pass the 'Get started now' after I clicked the button. An error stated that "This email must match the one associated with your Trailhead account." But my trailhead account and salesforce account using the same Email address. I am wondering how to solve the issue.

Many thanks
Hi, I got an Email today saying that I need to earn 3 more badges to win a sweatshirt, but when I tried to accept the challenge, it directed me to another page which actually did not get me pass the 'Get started now' after I clicked the button. An error stated that "This email must match the one associated with your Trailhead account." But my trailhead account and salesforce account using the same Email address. I am wondering how to solve the issue.

​Many thanks