• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
HI All,
I'm experiencing a weird error in lighting component for external user(On community). same component is also rendering for internal salesforce user and working fine but for external user no clicking event is working. When we debug it more, we find that "data-aura-rendered-by" attribute of our each element of lightning component is not set for external user.
Whe we inspect one of our lightning button on community and internal salesforce we found the issue is related to data-aura-rendered-by attribute.
For external user inspected code for button is <button class="slds-button slds-button--neutral btn btn-default btn-xs pull-right" type="button" data-aura-rendered-by="function r(f){/in/.test(document.readyState)?setTimeout('r('+f+')',9):f()}"><!--render facet: 1407:0-->Add Reason Code<!--render facet: 1410:0--></button>

And for inernal user inspected code for button is <button class="slds-button slds-button--neutral btn btn-default btn-xs pull-right" type="button" data-aura-rendered-by="1429:0"><!--render facet: 1430:0-->Add Reason Code<!--render facet: 1433:0--></button>
No error is also coming on browser console.

For checking if it is related to permission issue of some FLS, we had removed all the code from lightning component and its related controller and helper JS. Just a button remains there and then check and it still not working.
So please if any one has experienced the same issue in past or have any possible solution for it than please share your views.
I create a bunch of buttons in a table with aura:iteration. Think of it as one per contact per row to act on the record. Here is the button markup inside a td -

<lightning:button variant="brand" label="Charge" value="{!s.Id}" onclick="{!c.callMyCallback}" />
Now, how do I access the value attribute for the button in my client js controller callback? event.currentTarget.value is undefined. Any ideas?
Thanks.

• November 03, 2016
I'm noticing when I use the Lightning Design System it's tacking on a aura class and a 'data-aura-rendered-by' attribute. What does this do?

Thanks.