• Development Associate
  • Sawtooth School for Visual Art

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've tried several times to log in to Trailhead, from Chome and Safari, and I keep getting the same error. Even if I manage to log in, within a few seconds the page times out and the error comes up. See the text below.

Application error 
An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. If you are the application owner, check your logs for details. You can do this from the Heroku CLI with the command
I'm developing a Class Registration App for my school. I've started by trying to adapt standard objects before creating custom objects. I want to use the standard Product Object to store Class information and made a custom Registration object to store the students who have signed up for each class. I'm trying to create a rollup summary field on Product (relabled Class) from the custom Registration object.

Since I couldn't create a master detail relationship between the two, I went looking for another way count what what we call "Seats Taken". I ran across a video and some documentation on doing this using Process Builder and Flow Designer. I worked through those modules on Trailhead and decided to give it a shot.

I Created a Flow:
User-added image
And a built a process:
whole process
 Then updated my Profile with permissions to Manage and Run Flows  - updated a record.... and got this error message. 
error message
I made sure I activated the right version of the Flow:
flow page
But it's still not working. I tried logging out closing, my browser, everything short of rebooting the computer. I'm stumped. Help!

I've tried several times to log in to Trailhead, from Chome and Safari, and I keep getting the same error. Even if I manage to log in, within a few seconds the page times out and the error comes up. See the text below.

Application error 
An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. If you are the application owner, check your logs for details. You can do this from the Heroku CLI with the command
I'm developing a Class Registration App for my school. I've started by trying to adapt standard objects before creating custom objects. I want to use the standard Product Object to store Class information and made a custom Registration object to store the students who have signed up for each class. I'm trying to create a rollup summary field on Product (relabled Class) from the custom Registration object.

Since I couldn't create a master detail relationship between the two, I went looking for another way count what what we call "Seats Taken". I ran across a video and some documentation on doing this using Process Builder and Flow Designer. I worked through those modules on Trailhead and decided to give it a shot.

I Created a Flow:
User-added image
And a built a process:
whole process
 Then updated my Profile with permissions to Manage and Run Flows  - updated a record.... and got this error message. 
error message
I made sure I activated the right version of the Flow:
flow page
But it's still not working. I tried logging out closing, my browser, everything short of rebooting the computer. I'm stumped. Help!

Hi guys/gals,

Do you have any idea on how to obtain the Cloak of Adventure sweatshirt after completing 5 badges on trailheads?

Source: http://go.pardot.com/l/27572/2016-01-06/4wy4tn?utm_campaign=newyear-trailhead-sweatshirt

I haven't received any email address or notification about the completion after I had received 5 new badges on my profile. 

The sweetshirt looks really cool and I want to get it :D  Ty

I am working on a Trailhead Quiz for Formulas & Validations Creating Validation Rules
https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/point_click_business_logic/validation_rules
The quiz wants to validate a zip code rule for a contact to match zip code with account UNLESS this a a contact with no account associated.
Error from Trailhead that I receive is: The validation rule failed to enforce the business logic.
My "logic" was that if accountid in contact is blank there is no account associated ; if not blank check against account zip. A blank accountid is a NOTTRUE result for the first condition and the second condition is null. An accountid is NOT blank, a TRUE and second condition would be testd.
My validation code is: 
AND (
NOT(ISBLANK( AccountId )), 
(MailingPostalCode  <> Account.ShippingPostalCode)
Any help is appreciated. I am used to the more classical (IF( TRUE) AND IF (TRUE)) ELSE....format.
Thank You!