• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there

A common issue with Survey Force...

I have created a survey, posted it's link to a public user, and when the "Submit Survey" button is pressed it takes you to the standard "Unauthorized" Visualforce Page.

I have setup the package as per instructions (and triple checked).

For the Public User settings:
  • My Acounts and Contacts have read access
  • The Survey Objects (4) have the correct Access
  • The Visualforce pages are present
  • The Apex Classes are present
The sharing rules for Accounts and Contacts are Public.

I dont know what else to check...any thoughts?

Thanks

Mike

I'm currently testing out Survey Force from Force.com Labs http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003I2gDEAS

I
've manage to install, deploy and create my first survey, however when I select 'Email link with Contact & Case merge' it is not finding any sites to expose to. The only option I have is internal despite the fact I have a site enabled with the required vforce pages.

I am doing this in a sandbox, would this cause this to happen?

If anyone can advise, I would be very grateful!

Cheers,

Graeme

• February 23, 2012

Hi all,

I am trying to find a solid solution for a survey tool.  We need to be able to store the survey results in SalesForce, and have them associated to the recipient as well as at least one custom object.  For example - a contact might be the recipient, but we are sending a survey to them about their last transaction (a custom object in sf).

I installed Timba Surveys, but out of the box I don't see how to relate the results to a custom object.  Is it possible to do this - maybe with a change to the survey url to include the custom object id?

Thanks for the help!

When I copy the URL into a browser window, I get "Site under construction"

My developer Org works OK. I've tried diff-ing the normal org and its as close to the developer org as I can get.

I'd be grateful for any assistance from anyone

• March 14, 2011