• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Subject: Developer script exception from (Company) : SlackOpportunityPublisher for job ID 7074M00005mBr87. : Argument 1 cannot be null

Message: Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: 00561000001ZL2O/00D610000007iZw
Failed to process Queueable job for class SlackOpportunityPublisher for job ID 7074M00005mBr87.
caused by: System.NullPointerException: Argument 1 cannot be null
Class.SlackOpportunityPublisher.QueueableSlackCall.execute: line 36, column 1

If anyone can make sense of this or has any recommendations I would appreciate it.
Thanks -Mark

Hello, 

I am trying to create a salesforce1 instructional document for my users. Whenever I try and take a screenshot using my phone I get the following error: "Couldn't capture screenshot. Can't take screenshot due to limited storage space, or isn’t allowed by the app or your organization." Since I can take screenshots of almost everything on my phone except SF1, it seems like this is a permission issue. Is there a way for the admin to allow screenshots in SF1? Any help is appreciated. 
Greetings,

I was wondering if there was any way to limit the number of fields in Salesforce1. Specifically, I want to limit the fields in opportunities for simplicity when creating opportunities salesforce1 in the field. I have reviewed the Salesforce1 Moble App Admin Guide but that didn't offer any solutions. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance. -Mark 
Hello, 

I am trying to create a salesforce1 instructional document for my users. Whenever I try and take a screenshot using my phone I get the following error: "Couldn't capture screenshot. Can't take screenshot due to limited storage space, or isn’t allowed by the app or your organization." Since I can take screenshots of almost everything on my phone except SF1, it seems like this is a permission issue. Is there a way for the admin to allow screenshots in SF1? Any help is appreciated.