• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When i am exporting from data loader the uniqe id in 0067E0000028LZP this format.and if i am exporting same data from reports id is in 
0067E0000028LZPQA2 in this format.i want to know that what the last three digits indicate when we use data loader.?
Hi All,

I wanna to know , how many classes in my org., i dont know how to write soql query on it.

Please let me know 

Adv Thnx
Siv

• March 04, 2016
0 down vote favoriteI have a requirement where i need to add a custom button (Say as enrolled) on a task Send Email page. Enrolled is a custom object . Once we click on the custom button List of available enrolled details is shown .Select a relevant enrolled and click OK.The content of the enrolled details and there fields get populated in the body of the mail or as an attachment to the mail. Agent adds his text. Clicks send and the mail with Environment details is sent to the client.My concern is do we have an option to create custom button on Send an email page.This send Email button is already coming from a visual force page.In the below given Screen Shot ,we are planning to have the button beside the cancel button as "Enrollement".
Custom Button on send an email page
Any suggestions very much appreciated.