• 15 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am looking to setup a flow where I would get data from one of several fields.  The field in question would depend on the value of another field.  As an example: I have several picklist fields on the account, Color Red, Color Blue and Color Green.  On the contact I have a field called "Color".  depending on the value of the Color field on the contact, I would want to get the data in the relavent field from the account and then be able to use this data for other parts of the flow (So if the value of the Color field is "Red" then I want to get the value of the "Color Red" field from the account.

I am sure I can do this with a decision which checks the value of the field and then selects the right field but as we would be adding fields later on I was hoping there would be a way to make the selection of the field dynamic (Select field where Label = "Color " & !$Record.Color__c ) or something like this so we do not need to edit flow everytime we add a new field and picklist option

Any ideas would be welcomed
I am trying to use the visualforce flow to delete an opportunity line item after the creation of the line item sets off a process.  

Some background:
I have several sets of product sets which are dependant on some other variables within my system.  I would like to create 1 product which users can select and based on the other variables in the system the creation of that 1 product the correct set of other products will be added to the opportunity.  I have managed to do this very simply using the process builder but I would like to delete that original product from the opportunity once the other products have been added.  

I have very little experience using the flow designer but know there is the ability to delete objects from there and to trigger flows from the process builder but I cannot seem to get it right.

I created a flow which is simply the record delete box which says that it should delete a record with a specific name.  This is then triggered from the process builder.  This gives an 

Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this as I have searched for tutorials on using the record delete function but nothing that seems to be useful.
Hi,

I am looking to move our organisation to the lightning experience as it is clearly far more simple and could result in less time wasted on CRM by our sales staff.  The Composer section for Tasks on the account page is very effective but I cannot seem to find where to customise this layout.  I need to add fields to this quick create composer.  Is this possible.  

Also is there any way to allow inline editing in lightning experience?

Nick
Hi,

I am looking to move our organisation to the lightning experience as it is clearly far more simple and could result in less time wasted on CRM by our sales staff.  The Composer section for Tasks on the account page is very effective but I cannot seem to find where to customise this layout.  I need to add fields to this quick create composer.  Is this possible.  

Also is there any way to allow inline editing in lightning experience?

Nick