• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I work with a wonderful Nonprofit that uses ADP for Payroll and Time Management, and SalesForce for client management and reporting.
They would like to use SalesForce for HR tracking (Certification and Licenses, Training required and taken - that sort of thing).  
They need the HR information (Employee info - name, hire date, department, etc.) from ADP to integrate with SalesForce to reduce double entry and maintenance.

Does anyone know of a [free or low cost is best] app or integration that can be used for this connection?  
Is anyone out there doing this sort of thing?

Thanks!
Sara
Hi
I'm trying to print basic mailing labels In WORD, using a SF formula field. 
These are created using the Wizard for Mailing Labels in Word - no VF or Apex or anything.

The problem is the output on the label isn't taking the Line Break!
I've tried "</BR>" and BR().
I get:
Joe Smith<br>Associate Principal<br>Joe's Partnership<br>25 Main Street, 5th Floor<br>Boston, MA 01111

I see online (and I want to print:

Joe Smith
Associate Principal
Joe's Partnership
25 Main Street, 5th Floor
Boston, MA 01111

It used to work.....
Thanks!
Sara
I work with a wonderful Nonprofit that uses ADP for Payroll and Time Management, and SalesForce for client management and reporting.
They would like to use SalesForce for HR tracking (Certification and Licenses, Training required and taken - that sort of thing).  
They need the HR information (Employee info - name, hire date, department, etc.) from ADP to integrate with SalesForce to reduce double entry and maintenance.

Does anyone know of a [free or low cost is best] app or integration that can be used for this connection?  
Is anyone out there doing this sort of thing?

Thanks!
Sara
    I figured this would have been answered by doing a forum search but no luck:

How do I make a picklist field 'required' with a validation rule? 

I tried using both ISPICKVAL and CASE to detemrine when a picklist had not value selected, but either I get "invalid argument" (case) or no match (ISPICKVAL).

CASE example:

IF(  AND(Extension_Date__c <> null,   CASE(Extension_Reason__c, "Budget", false, "Org Change", false, true) ) , true, false)

ISPICKVAL example:

IF( AND(Extension_Date__c <> null,   ISPICKVAL(Extension_Reason__c, "" ***) ), true, false)

***[ also tried NULL, "NONE",etc]

Can this only be done using a NOT check on every picklist value? Seems cumbersome....   i.e.

IF AND(Extension_Date__c <> null,  NOT(ISPICKVAL(Extension_Reason__c, "Budget")), NOT(ISPICKVAL(Extension_Reason__c, "Org Change")) ), true, false)

Thanks,
ajd