• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am getting this message : Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
All the expected custom fields for the Trail__c object could not be found. But I don't find any mistake. Can anyone please help

Hi,

The system should not allow me to change the Opportunity stage if the previous opportunity's stage related task is not completed.Task status should be equal to complete.

Need to integrate BRM i.e Billing Revenue Managment with Salesforce.
How can I achieve this?
Hi,

This is my VF page code. But related list showing all contacts though I am using pageSize="1".

<apex:page standardController="Account">
       <apex:pageBlock>
       <apex:pageBlockSection>
       <apex:detail relatedList="false"/>
            <apex:relatedList list="Contacts" pageSize="1"/>
        </apex:pageBlockSection>
        </apex:pageBlock>
 </apex:page>
How can I achieve this?

Hi,

The system should not allow me to change the Opportunity stage if the previous opportunity's stage related task is not completed.Task status should be equal to complete.

I have created a custom object as well as a tab for the custom object.  I can easily pull up the custom object to view it, however, I need to add a lookup field to the custom object and when I go into Setup-> Build-> Customize......my custom object is not visible in this section.  So, I can pull up the custom object on the tab to view, but I cannot figure out how to edit the page layout on it, or create a new lookup field on it when logged in as a System Administrator.
I've completed the challenge at the end of this section where we are asked to create and object; 'Trail' with corresponding feilds; Last Inspected Date, Distance, Description  and the 'challenge check' advises it can't see any fields relating to this object? Can anyone advise?
How can I achieve this?
I have Created the Trail object with Description,Distance,Last Inspection Date fields as per the instruction, Iam able to see all the fields created in the Trail object,  But when i submit, it displays error stating
(Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
All the expected custom fields for the Trail__c object could not be found.)

could you please help me out with this,
I am getting this message : Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
All the expected custom fields for the Trail__c object could not be found. But I don't find any mistake. Can anyone please help

complete this challenge, add a validation rule which will block the insertion of a contact if the contact is related to an account and has a mailing postal code (which has the API Name MailingPostalCode) different from the account's shipping postal code (which has the API Name ShippingPostalCode).Name the validation rule 'Contact must be in Account ZIP Code'.
A contact with a MailingPostalCode that has an account and does not match the associated Account ShippingPostalCode should return with a validation error and not be inserted.
The validation rule should ONLY apply to contact records with an associated account. Contact records with no associated parent account can be added with any MailingPostalCode value. (Hint: you can use the ISBLANK function for this check)

this is the validation code, its working for me when i checked it back but when i am checking challenge its not accepting ans showing me the error the validation rule failed to enforce business logic.
AND( NOT( ISBLANK( MailingPostalCode )), NOT( ISBLANK(AccountId)),   if(MailingPostalCode <> Account.ShippingPostalCode  , True, False))

can any one suggest me the right code or can you correct it.

regards
sree