• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys,
When i click on custom button it will generate zipfile with attachments which i selected records. Everthing was fine but, if i try more than 4.3 MB it was throwing an error message. Here i used 2 Apex classes not used any visualforce page. I think the problem for apex class as of i queried the body from attachments. If we reduce the body length, may it come.I have been working on this issue for so many days. Could you please solve this issue.

Thanks,
Gopi.
Hi Guys,
When i select records in list view page  and click custom button it will download related list records into zipfile in our local system. But its showing "Json string heap size limit error" when i selected more records. Could you please how to solve this issue. Here i have not used any visualforce page.

Thanks,
Mahesh.

I am trying to deploy one class which has implemented Schedulable interface.

But when I try to deploy it using ANT I am getting the following error :

"Schedulable class has jobs pending or in progress".

I am waiting for this to get resolved since more than 48 hrs and it doesn't seem to resolve.

What can be done in such case? How to deploy it to production? I tried to deploy by making packages but could not since the components in the package already exist in production and gives an error when I unzip the package. Please suggest what can be done in this situation.

• March 26, 2010