• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys,
Could you please suggest me how to automate this type of Post Deployment Steps in SalesForce. Because I am getting 100's of Post Deployment Steps and this is time consuming process.
EX: 
1>Setup --> Permission Sets --> navigate to one of the 'Permission Set Label' --> Object Settings --> click on Tasks --> click on Edit button --> navigate to one of the field --> enable the both (Read & Edit ) checkboxes --> then Save

2>setup->object->task->find paglayout section ->find "given Task - Click Submitted" ->click on edit ->drag and drop cancel button->save.

These are one of the Post Deployment Steps.
Can you please give me Answers for this It will Great help to me.Thanks In Advance.
Can any one please suggest me how to achieve the Salesforce CI to retrieve the metadata from one org and deploy into another org.
Hi Guys,
Could you please suggest me how to automate this type of Post Deployment Steps in SalesForce. Because I am getting 100's of Post Deployment Steps and this is time consuming process.
EX: 
1>Setup --> Permission Sets --> navigate to one of the 'Permission Set Label' --> Object Settings --> click on Tasks --> click on Edit button --> navigate to one of the field --> enable the both (Read & Edit ) checkboxes --> then Save

2>setup->object->task->find paglayout section ->find "given Task - Click Submitted" ->click on edit ->drag and drop cancel button->save.

These are one of the Post Deployment Steps.
Can you please give me Answers for this It will Great help to me.Thanks In Advance.
Can any one please suggest me how to achieve the Salesforce CI to retrieve the metadata from one org and deploy into another org.