• Member since 2016
  • CRM Admin

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I want some help regarding my query where I want the users the ability to select all records of a custom object on Cases. Currently with the lookup option we can only do enhanced search on recently viewed . I want the ability through VF page or something where the user can go into this lookup and is able to make search on values of all fields of all records of that custom object (eg custom object_name or ID) and can select from results and that selected record then becomes related to the case. I am not a developer so I dont understand how coding works so If someone can provide the solution that could be much appreciated! 

Thanks in Advance!
Can someone help me automating this requirement?

We have three fields => Start Date , Term_Duration__c , Termination Date . I want to update the Termination Date using a formula that calculates the date as Start date * Term_Duration__c , Terms is a number field that captures no. of months.

Any other alternative to do this will be greatly appreciated.
Hi

I am trying to create a trigger after a record of a custom object called portfolio is created (accounts object is the master). Trying to update a text field on a portfolio record called portfolio number based on combining a number value from accounts field (called client ID) + "="+ and sequence number (1 2 3 4 ....) based on the no. of portfolio records created per account.

However I still want to manually update the text field and put a sequence no as required. Then if I try to create the next record it should pick up the next sequence no. from the highest sequence number in total portfolio records per account.

Can you help me in achievieng this request? Hope I make sense.
Thanks
Hi

I want my trigger to check a custom checkbox field (called Cancelled) when my opportunity stage changes from closed won to closed lost.
I know we can get that information from Opportunity Stage History reports also we can create a workflow rule (below)

1 AND(
2 ISCHANGED(IsWon),
3 PRIORVALUE(IsWon),
4 IsClosed,NOT(IsWon))

From a knowledge perspective how can I achieve this via trigger?

Thanks
Can someone help me automating this requirement?

We have three fields => Start Date , Term_Duration__c , Termination Date . I want to update the Termination Date using a formula that calculates the date as Start date * Term_Duration__c , Terms is a number field that captures no. of months.

Any other alternative to do this will be greatly appreciated.