• 30 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Need to create Custom Edit button to check whether user is having record access to Read/Write then only it should move existing page otherwise display can't perform this action.
  • August 09, 2023
how to add the portal role members to the public group using batch apex, please provide your inputs.
  • July 26, 2023
Show Toast Notification to throw error message on deleting the opportunity product record using LWC. When I try to delete records, I get a generic error (Can't save records with errors.) as shown in below screenshot and would like to get the custom error message (i.e. Opportunity Product Cannot Be Deleted.) coded in the LWC.

User-added image
  • November 02, 2022
Validation for Account Name Field Should Not Contain Pipe(|) Character.
  • October 12, 2022
How to restrict the deletion of opportunity product record using flows to prompts the error message as 'Can't opportunity product delete'.
  • October 07, 2022
Need to know how the event is getting registered in case of deleting the product in 'Edit All Products' button.
  • September 19, 2022
When clicking on the standard delete button for opportunity product as shown in below screenshot should throw the exception message to users except for the system admin with verbiage 'Not to delete the opportunity product'. Please provide apex logic for it.

User-added image
  • September 08, 2022
I would like to build the appexchange product, please help to provide the steps or guidance to do it.
  • August 29, 2022
Need to override the view button with the VF page in order to conditionally display the field based on the users profile. Need help.
  • August 22, 2022
Hi All,

Can any one provide the test class for below wrapper class.

public class TestOPW{
    public Integer bsId;
    public Integer documentId;
    public List<Items> items;

public class ConfigData {
        public String config_brand;
        public String opportunityProductId;
        public String opportunityProductQuantity;
        public String opportunityDescription;
        public String seriesCode;
        public ModelTruck modelTruck;
    }
    public class ModelTruck {
        public cls_value value;        
        public boolean locked;
    }
    public class cls_value {
        public String value;
        public String displayValue;
    }
    public class Items {
        public String productFamily;
        public String productLine;
        public String model;
        public ConfigData configData;
    }
}
  • June 14, 2022
Remove 'delete' option from Opportunity Product line item as shown in the screenshot. User-added image
  • June 08, 2022
Remove 'delete' option from Opportunity Product line item
  • June 08, 2022
How to do data translation for the path settings in salesforce.

User-added image
  • June 02, 2022
Need to translate spinner text highlighted below in different languages that is in CSS file of LWC.

User-added image

Thanks,
  • May 30, 2022
Hi All, 

Opportunity has extra dots on the product name, Can someone tell me why it is showing dots below name which is standard functionality and it is happening for few products only.

User-added image

Thanks,
T N Lakshman
  • May 13, 2022
Hi All, I facing below highlighted error when trying to implement the LWC code. Please help to resolve it.

<lightning-spinner> The alternativeText attribute should not be empty. Please add a description of what is causing the wait.
get validAlternativeText @ spinner.js:1

User-added image
  • April 17, 2022
Hi All, When i try to do inline edit for the list of records in LWC component as shown in the below screenshot, It reload the pop up window again instead of allowing me to submit as shown in 2nd screenshot.  Below is code for handleSave function, please correct if anything is wrong.

User-added image

User-added image

//Enable Inline Editing for Multiple Rows
    handleSave(event) {
      const recordInputs =  event.detail.draftValues.slice().map(draft => {
          const fields = Object.assign({}, draft);
          return { fields };
      });

const promises = recordInputs.map(recordInput => updateRecord(recordInput));
      Promise.all(promises).then(OpportunityLineItems => {
          this.dispatchEvent(
              new ShowToastEvent({
                  title: 'Success',
                  variant: 'success'
              })
          );
           // Clear all draft values
           this.draftValues = [];

// Display fresh data in the datatable
           return refreshApex(this.OpportunityLineItem);
      }).catch(error => {
          // Handle error
      });
  }

Thanks.
  • April 14, 2022
Hi All, Could you please help to provide logic to create the Visualforce page that shows the table for the all products with edit capability as shown in the below OOTB functionality page. Here I want below OOTB functionality in visualforce page.

User-added image
  • April 11, 2022
Hi, I am getting below error when running the test class and test method is failing. Please help to resolve it.

Error MessageSystem.LimitException: Too many query rows: 50001

Stack Trace(System Code)
Class.OpportunityTriggerHandler.handleAfterUpdate: line 495, column 1
Trigger.OpportunityTrigger: line 18, column 1
  • March 12, 2022
Is there a way for an Account Owner to be allowed to see all historical information on accounts they own, I would like to know a way to allow user to see all history on the account, even from before he owned it.

Example: if Bob owns ABC Supply account, then he will not be able able to see all past opportunities and quotes for ABC supply account from when Jerry was the account Owner.

Can you please suggest how to proceed here.
  • February 22, 2022
Need to create Custom Edit button to check whether user is having record access to Read/Write then only it should move existing page otherwise display can't perform this action.
  • August 09, 2023
Hi All, I facing below highlighted error when trying to implement the LWC code. Please help to resolve it.

<lightning-spinner> The alternativeText attribute should not be empty. Please add a description of what is causing the wait.
get validAlternativeText @ spinner.js:1

User-added image
  • April 17, 2022
how to add the portal role members to the public group using batch apex, please provide your inputs.
  • July 26, 2023
Validation for Account Name Field Should Not Contain Pipe(|) Character.
  • October 12, 2022
How to restrict the deletion of opportunity product record using flows to prompts the error message as 'Can't opportunity product delete'.
  • October 07, 2022
Need to know how the event is getting registered in case of deleting the product in 'Edit All Products' button.
  • September 19, 2022
Remove 'delete' option from Opportunity Product line item as shown in the screenshot. User-added image
  • June 08, 2022
Hi All, 

Opportunity has extra dots on the product name, Can someone tell me why it is showing dots below name which is standard functionality and it is happening for few products only.

User-added image

Thanks,
T N Lakshman
  • May 13, 2022
Can anyone help how to stop users from receiving emails by doing changes at user level in salesforce?
  • August 16, 2019
Hi,

Is there a way to embed or code to enable lightning-native lookup fields that will give the ability to not only search for the lookup item but will also give the option to create new lookup record if you want to as shown in below image.

User-added image

Thanks in Advance
  • June 03, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to add/include Standard New Contact Create link as button in salesforce lightning component?

i,e. When clicking a button on lightning component it should route to Standard Contact creation page.

Thanks in Advance.
  • May 30, 2019