• 20 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can someone point me to Salesforce articles which says about Shield encryption for metadata? 

Thanks
Hi, 

Can we view Salesforce files logged in as Community guest user? I have a file related list under case I can view File related list when logged in as community user however prior to log in (as a guest user) I can see case but not file related list. Are files visible for a guest user? If yes how can I enable? 

Thanks, 

Hi All, 
I am trying to hide the Upload Files button in the Files Related list. 
I want to force users to use Chatter Feed to upload files rather than use Upload Files option. 

Any workarounds? 

Regards,
Hi Guys, 

I have a requirement where on the click of the button, I need the button to be greyed out so that user should not be able to click the button again. 
I have code written in angularjs. Can anybody let me know how I can achive this functionality?

Code Snippet: 

<div ng-show="ForRegistration"> <input type="button" ng-click="saveLead( true );" ng-dbclick="" ng-disabled="myForm.$pristine || myForm.$dirty && myForm.$invalid" value="Continue" class="btn btn-default" role="button"/> <input type="button" ng-click="saveLead( false );" ng-dbclick="" ng-disabled="myForm.$pristine || myForm.$dirty && myForm.$invalid" value="Add another attendee/customer" class="btn btn-default" role="button"/> </div>

Please note, I am not familiar with angularjs any assitance much appriciated. 

Thanks, 
Prasanna

Hi Guys, 
I would like to create a custom button with Content Source as URL. 
Is there a way we can can dynamic url i.e. with IF in the url? 
example
/a06/e?CF00N2700000behac={!Contact.Last_Name}&IF(Field='a value', RecordType=012O00000006Fiaa , RecordType=012O00000006Fibb)?

If not, can you please give me an example in Java Script

Thanks,
Hi Guys, 

I have a Page layout where child related lists exists, I would like to overide one of the child related list with a Visualforce page. I have created the visualforce page but how can I override the standard related lists with the custom visualforce page?

Thanks, 
Prasanna

Hi Guys, 

I have created a custom field for Content Version object (files), field got added to Content version layout but I could not see this custom field as I could not get to Content Version layout. Could you please let me know where I could find this layout? - how to get there?
I have searched under Files. 

I am sure FLS is visible for the profile I am logged in. 

Regards,
Prasanna

Hi guys, 

I am running a soql query and I need to get parent (custom object's) field values in the sql. My soql is like this 

select status, subject, whatid, what.name, what.status__c from task

I get the error 
No such column 'status__C' on entity 'Name'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

how to get the parent field value from task?

Thanks, 
Prasanna

Hi Everyone, 
We have a conundrum where our site from VF page having few contact fields is read only but the same page from an authenticatd user is editable. 
We have ensured Object permission is Read and Create and we have ensured FLS for the fields are Visible for the Site user profile. But still those fields are read only
Fields we are interested on Contacts are First Name, Last Name, Phone, Email. 
Can someone help me figure out what we are missing. 

Thanks in advance. 
Prasanna

Hi All, 
We have a multi select html field where users can do CTRL + select multiple values, this should be stored in a multi select field. 

<div class="form-group">
                            <label class="control-label label-form" for="Attrib">Attrib<span class="mandatory"> *</span></label>
                            <div class="input-group">
                                <div class="input-group-addon">
                                    <span class="glyphicon glyphicon-pencil" aria-hidden="true"/>
                                </div>
                                <select multiple="multiple" class="form-control">
                                    <option>Colour</option>
                                    <option>Shape</option>
                                    <option>Size</option>
                                    <option>Weight</option>
                                </select>
                            </div>
                        </div>

How can I store the above selected values in a multi select field? 

Thanks, 
Prasanna

Hi Guys, 

We have 2 lists one is a List of type string and other of type object. My requirement is to check if all values in string list exists in object list. If no then false. 

List<string> A = new List<string>();
List<Contact> Contactlist = new List<Contact>();

Requirement: need to check if All values in the list A should exist in Contactlist if no then false. 

Thanks, 
Prasanna

Hi,
Can someone help me out to figure out how to integrate Salesforce with Microsoft Lync? I found that it is possible to do this by Microsoft Lync CTI Adapter but can someone give more information on how it can be done? My focus mainly is for the inbound calls.

Regards,
Prasanna
Hi,
Can someone help me out to figure out how to integrate Salesforce with Microsoft Lync? I found that it is possible to do this by Microsoft Lync CTI Adapter but can someone give more information on how it can be done? My focus mainly is for the inbound calls.

Regards,
Prasanna

Hi, 

Can we view Salesforce files logged in as Community guest user? I have a file related list under case I can view File related list when logged in as community user however prior to log in (as a guest user) I can see case but not file related list. Are files visible for a guest user? If yes how can I enable? 

Thanks, 

Hi, 

Thanks, 

Hi All, 
I am trying to hide the Upload Files button in the Files Related list. 
I want to force users to use Chatter Feed to upload files rather than use Upload Files option. 

Any workarounds? 

Regards,
Hi Guys, 

I have a Page layout where child related lists exists, I would like to overide one of the child related list with a Visualforce page. I have created the visualforce page but how can I override the standard related lists with the custom visualforce page?

Thanks, 
Prasanna

Hi Guys, 

I have created a custom field for Content Version object (files), field got added to Content version layout but I could not see this custom field as I could not get to Content Version layout. Could you please let me know where I could find this layout? - how to get there?
I have searched under Files. 

I am sure FLS is visible for the profile I am logged in. 

Regards,
Prasanna

Hi guys, 

I am running a soql query and I need to get parent (custom object's) field values in the sql. My soql is like this 

select status, subject, whatid, what.name, what.status__c from task

I get the error 
No such column 'status__C' on entity 'Name'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

how to get the parent field value from task?

Thanks, 
Prasanna

Hi All, 
We have a multi select html field where users can do CTRL + select multiple values, this should be stored in a multi select field. 

<div class="form-group">
                            <label class="control-label label-form" for="Attrib">Attrib<span class="mandatory"> *</span></label>
                            <div class="input-group">
                                <div class="input-group-addon">
                                    <span class="glyphicon glyphicon-pencil" aria-hidden="true"/>
                                </div>
                                <select multiple="multiple" class="form-control">
                                    <option>Colour</option>
                                    <option>Shape</option>
                                    <option>Size</option>
                                    <option>Weight</option>
                                </select>
                            </div>
                        </div>

How can I store the above selected values in a multi select field? 

Thanks, 
Prasanna

Hi Guys, 

We have 2 lists one is a List of type string and other of type object. My requirement is to check if all values in string list exists in object list. If no then false. 

List<string> A = new List<string>();
List<Contact> Contactlist = new List<Contact>();

Requirement: need to check if All values in the list A should exist in Contactlist if no then false. 

Thanks, 
Prasanna