• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to delete a an Object in production and apprently the object has a relationship with the an Apex Class, so for me to proceed and delete the object is to delete the class related to the object. 

In the sanboxes(multiple sandbox) I was able to delete the said class and the said object.
NOTE: We even tried to refresh what is on Production, to reflect everything to the sanboxes, but this only happens in Production, again I was able to delete the object and Class with ease.

Then upon trying again, when I try to "deploy to server" the XML file which has a status changed to Deleted it sheos this error message "line -1, column -1: __MISSING LABEL__ PropertyFile - val dependent.class.invalid not found in section ContextExceptions   ". again the same thing is what I did to our sandbox and it got deleted.

Please i anyone know how to handle this kind of case, please do share. thanks alot.

Everytime I try to save a visualforce page in the setup section I get the following error:Error: <apex:page> is required and must be the outermost tag in the markup at line 1 column 1

I get the error if i edit the page, if i try to rename the file or even if i open it up and just hit save. This is happening on all visualforce pages. Any ideas? My Code: (This is just the standard SFDC Login Visualforce page.