• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is it possible to assign a topic (using topicassignment) to a feedcomment?
My aim: to get Community users get email notifications for every anwser (feedcomment) to a question posted in a topid they follow.
In Community usging Chatter Answers, Email notifications for Questions/Answers (when asked, answered or followed) work well, but email subject lines give no clue of the question: is there any way to replace "xxx answered to a question on your profile" email subject line with something like "Your question ///title of the question/// got an answer"?
Does APEX allow to parameter this?
In a Customer Community (Napili Template) using Chatter Questions, how to make all users get email notification for every new question asked and every answer to it? By default?
I also want these emails:
- to be of the type you can directly answer to
- to let the customer the choice to stop following this feed when they want
- ideally, to have the title of the question as e-mail title
Any ideas?
For example developer work with "EntitySubcription" object? or Users' "UserPreferencesDisableAllFeedsEmail" field? or new custom email alert set by flow/process?
Hi Guys,
I have enabled chatter notification on each post to a group in the settings. But the problem is I get email only on commenting on the post, but not on new post. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks,
Vetri
How do I provide access to reprots to Customer Community User?  I created a visualforce page and included a report, when the community user accessed it, it was displaying "To view the report chart, you need both the Run Reports permission and access to the report's folder.".

Please help me resolve this issue.User-added image
Is there an object in Salesforce that I can query and/or run DML statements against to retrieve and create Chatter bookmarks for users?
Hi there,

Does Community template Napili support Reports and Dashboards ?

Thanks !
Hi,
I have an external source and a couple of external objects defined and synched.
For one of the objects I have created an indirect lookup to the Account and a specified field which matches the external record with the account record. On the account page layout there is a related list with the external objects related to this account via this indirect lookup.

Now this related list seems to have a limit of 100 records.
It is possible to query the external objects via SOQL from the developer console for example and although the external records are way more than hundred there always seems to be a limit of 100 for how much that is allowed to display via the related list. 

Anyone know if this is a limit we have to live with or if there is anyway to adjust it?. For us this is very important and not really usuable else.

Thanks / Niklas