• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I tried importing .jks file via import from keystore and it didn't throw any error to me.

But the ceritificate is not listing in Certificates page.

Basically there is one certificate going to expire and I'm trying to import a new certificate here.
Hi,

I tried importing .jks file via import from keystore and it didn't throw any error to me.

But the ceritificate is not listing in Certificates page.

Basically there is one certificate going to expire and I'm trying to import a new certificate here.
Has anyone else noticed this today?  Our prod is NA2 and full sandbox is CS16.  For the past couple hours, no apex tests will complete.  They just hang in processing status.  Also no change sets can validate or deploy.  SFDC is just holding those in a Pending status.

I have a case open with them about this but wanted to see if anyone else is having a similar experience right now.
  • October 21, 2014

When someone takes the time/effort to repspond to your question, you should take the time/effort to either mark the question as "Solved", or post a Follow-Up with addtional information.  

That way people with a similar question can find the Solution without having to re-post the same question again and again. And the people who reply to your post know that the issue has been resolved and they can stop working on it.