• Member since 2016
  • Solution Architect

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Need to display the data from lookup object (ex:User object) we used for Project Manager, assignee etc.. also Createdby, lastmodified by. 
How can we display these Names using a data table in LWC?  Appreciate any help. 
Hi All,
I need to call Apex class in Account detail page on button click in lightning. How can I do it.
Hey guys trying to get comfortable with the Salesforce CLI, and went to deploy my code changes to my Dev Org but I keep getting the following error message. I checked out the link that they listed, but couldn't seem to figure out what issue was. I modified the JSON with the folder name that I'm trying to deploy, but still had no luck. 

Error deploying or retrieving source: The file or directory that you tried to deploy or retrieve isn't in a package directory that's specified in your sfdx-project.json file. Add this location to your "packageDirectories" value, or deploy or retrieve a different file or directory. For details about sfdx-project.json, see: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.sfdx_dev.meta/sfdx_dev/sfdx_dev_ws_config.htm