• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have two processes in sandbox and production that triggers on campaign member.

We have a apex process that creates or updates a campaign member from data in a custom objekt (YH object), this works fine and I can see that it updates the campaign member or creates but it seems to be a diffrence between our sandbox and production.

I created the same "dummy" trigger in sandbox and production that triggers if a campaign member is added or updates with campaign type = YH-antagning (Process Builder - Campaign Member Processess) and I do an import to the custom object YH-object (with checkbox set to trigger processes and flow). my process in the sandbox works fine but it won't trigger at all in production? is there a setting that maybe enable this?
Something has resently append to our org.

this has worked before but not now
I'm trying to find a specific contact with a custom field, the flow has worked before.

So I created a new flow just added the Get Records component.
Set the following:
Object = Contact
Conditions are Met
Field: Dyn_Customer_Number__c Equals CSF0006493
I have tried contains and also the value in a variable
I onlye store the first value and I tried together in a record variable or in separate variables
But it always return 0 but the Global search returns OK?

If I use the email field a get a result but I can't use it in this case but it could work searching by other field.

Any one got any suggestions?

Hi,
I have a a problem with a flow. the problem I'm expericing is when I try to update the related lead or contact info from a custom object.
I tried with both in my flow or process builder also an seperat process builder that just tries to update the info.

The interesting part is that if I just edit one post in the custom object everything works fine but if I do a import with the import wizard I'm getting an error.

RECORD UPDATE: myRule_1_A1
Find all Lead records where:
Id Equals {!myVariable_current.Lead__c} (00Q9E000001DG55UAG)
Update the records’ field values.
FirstName = {!myVariable_current.Name} (Viktoria)
Result
Failed to update records that meet the filter criteria.

Do anyone have any ideas?

as said earlier it works one and one but not with import wizard. and you can see that i only try to update one field now from an separet process builder, it has the ID so it should be able to update the name.

Can the be something with the full ID or something with our custom object?

Hi everyone,
We have a problem, we are using a MyDomain (ihmcrm) with salesforce and our ADFS server is setup with the following Authentication Methods.
Extranet - Forms Authentication, Intranet - Forms Authentication, Windows Authentication. When the client access our internall Wifi there authenticated against the Intranet site. everything works fine exept for the Salesforce1 app. Other Apps, like Onedrive falls back to Forms Authentication when Windows Authentication dosn't work so I thinks this is the problem with Salesforce1 app, because then the try to login internally the app just gives a white page and after a wile shows the loginpage again.

anyone got a working solution?

We have two processes in sandbox and production that triggers on campaign member.

We have a apex process that creates or updates a campaign member from data in a custom objekt (YH object), this works fine and I can see that it updates the campaign member or creates but it seems to be a diffrence between our sandbox and production.

I created the same "dummy" trigger in sandbox and production that triggers if a campaign member is added or updates with campaign type = YH-antagning (Process Builder - Campaign Member Processess) and I do an import to the custom object YH-object (with checkbox set to trigger processes and flow). my process in the sandbox works fine but it won't trigger at all in production? is there a setting that maybe enable this?
I'm getting this error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Opportunities with the stage of 'Awaiting Approval' and a Discount > 0, did not kick off an approval process named 'Approval for Package Deal'.

Here is what I submitted:

Object: Opporunity 
Start Process when created or edit

Criteria 
Conditions are met
[Opportunity].StageName Is Changed True
[Opportunity].StageName= Awaiting Approval
[Opportunity].Discount > 0
All conditions are met (And)

Immediate Actions
Object Opportunity
Approval Proccess: Specific Approval Process- Approval for Package Deal 
Submitter: User field from a record- [Opportunity].Owner.Id

Update Record
Record: [Opportunity]
Criteria: updated records meet all conditions
Filter: Discount Is null= true
New field: Stage=Scheduled

Criteria
Deposit Made
[Opportunity].StageName = Deposit Made

Immediate Action
Update Record
Record: [Opportunity].Fulfillments__r
No criteria
Status= paid deposit

Criteria
Cancelled
[Opportunity].StageName =Cancelled

Immediate Actions
Update Records
[Opportunity].Fulfillments__r
Status= Cancelled

Thank you in advanced!

Hi All,

I have a requirement , where on my VF page I have to rate a Content. Like I have to display a 5 stars and on click of the number of starts it will rate that Content.

Any suggestion is highly appricaited.

Thanks & Regards     

• June 28, 2013