• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Solution Design – Using Salesforce the ecosystems, work with the business to define and design solutions to support the sales, marketing, and service business processes.
Application Configuration and Customization – Configure and implement solutions using Salesfoce.com. Manage the develop process for custom solutions.
Integration Design – Lead the design and manage the development of all interfaces to/from salesforce.com.
Communication – Communicate effectively and appropriately with both technical and non-technical audiences, as it relates to demos.  Ensure transparency and well planned communication.
Application Support and Administration– Provide production support to address user issues and provide user administration for user security.
Project Management – Lead the technical side of projects and drive to successful completion.  Ensure that project objectives are met and financial goals are achieved.
Application Roadmap/Lifecycle Management – Develop and maintain roadmap for Salesforce.com.  Responsible for software upgrades and patching.  Manage release strategy for enhancements of applications.  
Incident and Problem Management – Ensures excellence in problem and incident management, including root cause analysis.  Drives planning, execution, and measurement of long term solutions.
Familiar with documentation and process flows 

Required Skills
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related computer or engineering field
Minimum of five years’ experience in Salesforce.com and/or ServiceMax
Experience in supporting a multi-site operation with 10 or more locations
Proven experience in implementing and supporting ServiceMax environment in a manufacturing, distribution or retail environment desired.
Experience in an operation with a large mobile work force
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proven experience in application integration
Experience in design and development of mobile applications a plus
Experience in a CAT or Material Handling dealership a plus
Experience in development on force.com platform a plus
Experience in SQL is a plus.

Salesforce.com Certified Admin
Salesforce.com Certified Developer
ServiceMax Certified Admin (not a requirement)

PM me if you are interested with you contact details.
We are looking for a fresh, eager, and passionate Salesforce developer to support a growing family of companies in the Philadelphia area. We are flexible when it comes to your location. Local or remote will work. This is a project based job, and we are looking for someone with the following skills:
  • An understanding of all major functional areas of Salesforce.com
  • Including reports and dashboards.
  • Data imports (using data loader or other tools).
  • General problem-solving skills in Salesforce.com
  • Project exposure including configuration, integration, implementation and customization
  • Salesforce Developer Certification would be advantageous
We are looking for a part-time offshore developer to create 15-20 new Visual Force pages for a startup company.
Details will be provided later.  You must have 2-3 years of hands-on programming experience in Apex, VFP, Java Script, SOQL, etc.  Must sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement).  Please contact us with your hourly rate and email address.

I need a salesforce developer to help me integrate Salesforce with Boberdoo. I need to be able to send lead information in one of my Salesforce Campaigns to my Boberdoo campaign. I understand this can be accomplished via API, though I do not have the exprerience to do so myself. Successful work will lead to future projects, if interested. 

Thank you

Hi All,  

I am seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer for a truly awesome client of ours.  They have an absolutely fantastic working environment and really offer great personal development opportunities within the role.  They will consider anyone up to a senior level, but for them it is all about the team fit and 'winning' personality.  

Don't miss this fab opportunity.....contact me now or the team on rod@resourceondemand.com

Job Description:
We are currently searching for a Salesforce Developer to help us keep our salesforce database synced with our box office vendor, Brown Paper Tickets, in order to automatically transfer ticket sales from our box office to our database.   We currently have integration through Salesforce with Brown Paper Tickets already set up. However, we do need that integration to be updated and modified so that it can work as it is supposed to, as it once did.

Compensation:
$150 flat rate.

About the Company:
The African-American Shakespeare Company is a local non-profit theatre company in San Francisco, California. On top of providing classical theatre at an affordable price, we also work with local public schools, particularly from underrepresented communities, theatre workshops.
Job Description:
We are currently searching for a Salesforce Developer to help us keep our salesforce database synced with our box office vendor, Brown Paper Tickets, in order to automatically transfer ticket sales from our box office to our database.   We currently have integration through Salesforce with Brown Paper Tickets already set up. However, we do need that integration to be updated and modified so that it can work as it is supposed to, as it once did.

Compensation:
$150 flat rate.

About the Company:
The African-American Shakespeare Company is a local non-profit theatre company in San Francisco, California. On top of providing classical theatre at an affordable price, we also work with local public schools, particularly from underrepresented communities, theatre workshops.

Hi, 

We're looking for an experienced Salesforce developer for work within our marketing and service technologies department. We are a major dutch retail company working globally.

We expect you to be able to work minimal of 20 hours a week. Have a great understanding of APEX and Visualforce and have a proven trackrecord. 

Send your resume to jhendriks@suitsupply.com or send me a message on the forum.

Thank you in advance for your message. 

Regards, 

We are relatively new to Salesforce,15 users. I need someone to work with in customising our applications such as workflow and documentation management. We are not loking for bespoke programmed solutions but those that work within Salesforce at this stage. Users are spread geographically but I am in GMT time zone. Please respond with some details of your SF experience and your hourly rate.
Infusionsoft is a CRM platform which specializes in serving true small businesses (5-50 employees).  We are looking for a Salesforce development professional with a minimum of 1-2 years experience coding within the Salesforce platform.  This role would work from our corporate office located in Chandler, AZ (just southeast of Phoenix).  You can find the official job posting here: https://www.infusionsoft.com/about/careers/job/189232-salesforce-developer?gh_jid=189232

Thanks for the interested.

Hi,

I need a batch class that can run any query with any number of clause in where part.
The query is passed to the batch class from another class.
Suppose for the first execution we decided the query to have two clause in WHERE part.
In the next execution there is some three clause in WHERE part.
The batch class must be able to execute both the query without changing the batch class code.

Regards,
  Nisha 
We are a small non-profit, up and running on Salesforce using the Non-Profit Starter Pack.  We need some help with adding features to our setup; our Salesforce developer advised us that these would require custom programming.

The main item that we need is to create an interface where we can import donations to a holding area, match them with the correct Organization or Household record manually, mark which fields should update on the Org/HH record, and then import the donations. We've tried using Leads for this but there are limitations that didn't allow us to do what we need to do.

We are located in San Francisco Bay Area and a local developer would be preferred. Since we are a non-profit, an hourly rate pro-rated for non-profits would be appreciated.
We're expanding our Salesforce practice and we're looking for an experiended Salesforce developer for a long term project.  Looking ot hire someone full time.  We're based in Denver, CO, but you don't need to be.  
We have two different technical products on  Salesforce appexchange. Both the products are technical and are meant for developers. We're looking for Salesforce developers who can help us support the usage of the product.

You will help us support the usage of the product during the technical trials. Also, after the customer purchases the product, you would be engaged in helping drive the adoption of the solutions.

We are looking for Salesforce developers who have good communication skills. Needless to say, you need to work in US hours. You must have a passion for making customers successful.
Hi everyone,
I work as a Salesforce Developer here at Merchants Fleet in NH. We are looking to expand our team and was wondering if anyone in the group might be interested. We are in need or a Salesforce Developer(HERE) and a Salesforce QA Engineer(HERE).
Thanks!
Brian
If you are a passionate team player with strong experience building Salesforce Apex applications for the Appexchange and want to join an established, exciting, and growing company based in Brisbane http://ow.ly/10BaBv
Hello All,

I am in need for Salesforce Freelance developer who can develop app and make it available on App exchange for others to use it. Knowledge of App development , Making it available on App Exchange , API and Apex programming needed.  

Please let me know if any body interested so that i can send the details .

Thanks
Pavan