• 427 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I created a visualforce page with a simple save action and it just works fine.
However when I added recordSetVar, the save/quicksave actions don't seems to work anymore.
<apex:page standardController="Account" recordSetVar="accounts">
    <apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock >
        <apex:pageMessages />
        <apex:pageBlockSection >
            <apex:inputField value="{!account.name}"/>
            <apex:commandButton action="{!QUICKSAVE}" value="SAVE!"/>
        </apex:pageBlockSection>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

can you please point out what did I miss?

In Lead  plz explain about Rating : hot ;cold;warm
Hi all,

I'm not a regular SFDC user, and I've never used SOQL. However I need to create a simple query but I can't find the right formula. I read a lot on the topics but the more I read the more I'm confused.

If you can help, it will be great.

I just want to retreive 4 fields : 2 from Opportunity table and 2 from Campaign table. In Opportunity table there is primary key 'CampaignId' which links the 2 tables. I need to retreive opportunitites 'Stage' and 'Amount' with the camapign 'name' and campaign 'type'. As you guess, campaign name & campaign type are available on campaign table only.

That's where I'm stuck on the SOQL.

I can't put the righ ones on the right order.. between select, child parent etc.

Is there a generous soul to help me here ? 

thanks !!

can you please tell me what is the use of action region? and why & when we're using it?
any sample example please.
Hi how to implement a custom save logic using standard controller on a custom sobject
Hello,

I have a object like below, its a custom object
User-added image
I dont see any rollup on this object.
I am not able to convert masterdetail to lookup,
Can anyone let me know what can be reason ?

thanks for suggestion!
  • May 09, 2016
I am trying to complete the Challenge listed for the Trailhead "Learn CRM EssentialsData QualityAssessing the Quality of Data". As part of this Challenge, I am expected to 'Install the Data.com Assessment App into your Developer Edition'.
  1. On clicking the 'Data.com Assessment App' link provided, a new browser window opens to https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000000puBxEAI.
  2. I click 'Get it now'.
  3. I then click on 'Log in to the AppExchange (use your Salesforce credentials)'.
  4. And then I get this error:
"This site can’t be reached
na45.salesforce.com’s server DNS address could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
"

I am unable to complete this trailhead unit as I am unable to proceed with the Installation. I am logged in to my Developer Edition where I am reviewing the trailhead.

Any help to resolve this error would be appreciated. Thanks.
If I get a question like tell me the best practices to be followed as salesforce admin what should be the answer?
HII Freinds am bit new to salesforce,
I have an state__c sObject,if i create any sate in my state__c,created value should add dynamically to the pickist in visuaForce page
Any help would be greatly appriciated
Hi I am trying to understand the difference between workflows and process builder.
When it comes to updating fields, can you update a parent record using workflow? For ex: when the workflow is written on Contacts can you update a field on the Account object? How is it done? 

Hello everyone,

I am creating a new page and I was wondering where that page will be available once created. I dont see a place where to add my page under a specific menu and so on...
Also, when I am adding a profil to see that page in question, are they going to see that a new page have been created for them?

Thanks
Eric
I could have searched on governor limit guide but it's eaiser to ask on developer forums. How many Aggregate functions I can use per soql query.

[Select count(id), count(name).........{N}....from account]
Hi Gurus,

How many Custom Summary Formula Fields are allowed on a single Report?
Is it 5 or 10 ?

Is there any functionality to increase this on the tool ?

Amit
I created a visualforce page with a simple save action and it just works fine.
However when I added recordSetVar, the save/quicksave actions don't seems to work anymore.
<apex:page standardController="Account" recordSetVar="accounts">
        <apex:pageMessages />
        <apex:pageBlockSection >
            <apex:inputField value="{!account.name}"/>
            <apex:commandButton action="{!QUICKSAVE}" value="SAVE!"/>

can you please point out what did I miss?

Hi All,

I am unable to pass the values from VF page to controller for date field.

<apex:page docType="html-5.0" controller="Sample">
        <apex:pageBlockSection>
            <apex:pageBlockSectionItem>
                Date: <apex:input type="date" value="{!dat}"/>
            </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>

Apex Controller:

public class Sample {
    public Date dat {get;set;}
    public Sample() {
           System.debug('EnteringDate'+dat);
    }
}

What is the view state?and error?ang how to resolve the problem?
1. types of pagelayouts?
2.type of validation rules?
3.data loader working function ?
can someone please let me know how we can do encapsulation in salesforce or how that concept is implemented in it?
action support means a component that adds an ajax support to another component,allowing the component  to be refreshed asynchronously by the server when a particular even occurs

now my doubt is how the event can establish the relation between components to the server..can any one give me the examples please?
Hi guys,
I'm very new to salesforce can you please help me how can I write a trigger to update opportunity address field when adress on my contact is update.
Cross object Update
Hi All,
How to analyze or measure the performance of a visualforce page, to make sure that its performance is efficient enough, i mean what are the principles to be followed, for instance, in terms of page loading time while diaplaying records or performing DML operations on huge amount of data on a particular visualforce page.i have seen lot of references aout best practices of VF page but but could not find much info about my above question.

Thanks
CKR
  • June 16, 2016
In Lead  plz explain about Rating : hot ;cold;warm
Hello, 
I have a custom field namely Score and I want to display the standard 'Rating' which can be found in Accounts with the picklist (hot,warm,cold) based on this custom score field (Number field) in a formula field. I have problems coming up with right formula, just for example:

IF( Score__c>=2.5,hot,cold), so when the score is above 2.5 the Rating is shown as hot.

Is there a way of putting that with the Rating picklist into a formula to receive one these Ratings (hot,warm or cold) for an Account?
Or should I maybe consider doing this with a Validation Rule?

Thanks in advance :)
Hi all,

I'm not a regular SFDC user, and I've never used SOQL. However I need to create a simple query but I can't find the right formula. I read a lot on the topics but the more I read the more I'm confused.

If you can help, it will be great.

I just want to retreive 4 fields : 2 from Opportunity table and 2 from Campaign table. In Opportunity table there is primary key 'CampaignId' which links the 2 tables. I need to retreive opportunitites 'Stage' and 'Amount' with the camapign 'name' and campaign 'type'. As you guess, campaign name & campaign type are available on campaign table only.

That's where I'm stuck on the SOQL.

I can't put the righ ones on the right order.. between select, child parent etc.

Is there a generous soul to help me here ? 

thanks !!

please tell me how can i achive this

=> if i create an account in my org,same account should be create in another org

suggest me some ideas and code if possible

Hey guys, I have a small doubt, when should we go for batch or future method? need a small example to understand.
Any one can suggest any PDF or Example on Web Services and Salesforce Integration?
i am going through few PDF's and links but not able to get hands on practise  properly how to use SOAP, REST,WSDL step by step?
Is any Practical example step by step?