• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Everone,

I have created one community similar to my portal . I am using Home page Layouts on my portal. I am using all the controller, visual force page, css of portal to community. i have made the neccesary changes to all the file so they are workin file on my community. But i am not able to see my Custome Home Page layout on my community. but on portal i am able to see.
I have created the profile for the community.
I have given permission to all the files,component in that profile.
I have assign Home Page Layout to my community profile.
All the funcanality is working fine on my commuity.
Only this layout is not showing.
Please check the below Screen shot.

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

I have given permission to all the profiles. I have assign the layout to the porfile and the same profile i am using for community.

Hello Everone,

I have created one community and in i have attached my css in the header file. And i have uploaded the Header and Footer file in Branding Properties.
Setup -> All comminities -> Clicked on manage (Right side of my community) -> Administration -> Branding

In the branding  by default Colur section taken #FFFFFF for my page backfround and it is overriding my css and i am not able to see the my custome css background on my community and extend.css file also overriding my custome background which is in my css.

When i am inspect (Right Click ->Inspect) on my community and removing this two section from css. than its showing my Background which is in my css.

Please check the Bellow SS.
User-added image

Please given me the solution.

Regards,
Sudeep SIngh
Hello Everone.

I am trying to use my woocommerce rest api to access my product and but i am getting some error.

i am using the same Consumer_key and Consumer_Secret key in both  url and in developer console. i am able to execute URL IN MY BROWSER BUT IN DEVELOPER CONSOLE I AM HETTING ERROR.

HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
Http http= new Http();
req.setMethod('GET'); r
eq.setEndpoint('https://www.quoteshark.net/wc-api/v3/products /categories'); r
eq.setHeader('Content-Type','text/JSON;charset=UTF-8');
req.setHeader('Consumer_key','ck_a8d6d6433448838c7c5bd824bffa7b47769c178e'); req.setHeader('Consumer_Secret','cs_2e258b878c0b7ed4ccaeb17a66e53f36f037d08c');
HttpResponse res = http.send(req);
String JSON = res.getBody(); System.debug('GotJSON '+JSON);
System.debug('Got '+String.valueof(res));

i have already passed the Consumer Secret in Header and same Consumer Secret is working in URL but in Developer console i am getting Below

Error :
{"errors":[{"code":"woocommerce_api_authentication_error","message":"Consumer Secret is invalid"}]}

Thanks & regards
Sudeep Singh

Hello Everone..
I am trying to Import Woocomerce data through Rest API But i am Getting this Error..

Rest API URL :

http://quoteshark.arcsqc.com/wc-api/v3/orders?
oauth_consumer_key=ck_37be2607709ae751e1cb9ba82ae3f28758575efd&oauth_consumer_secret=cs_c0417a951c620e5c75249b6b1a23547f4c7a9528&
oauth_timestamp=1318622958&
oauth_nonce=48948&
oauth_signature=SGtGiOrgTGF5Dd4RUMguopweOSU%3D&
oauth_signature_method=HMAC-SHA1

Error:
{"errors":[{"code":"woocommerce_api_authentication_error","message":"Invalid Signature - provided signature does not match"}]}

Please Provide Me the Solution ..

Thanks & Regards
Sudeep Singh
Hello Everone..

I am Very New In salesforce. and from past 2 days i am facing one problem in salesforce.

I want to Import WooCommerce product Data into my Salesforce Sandbox.
and I don't have to use any Plug-in or Tools . I don't have to Use DATA LOADER , DATA IMPORTER, CSV File to do  this job.

I have to Use only SOAP API or REST API  to complete this job.
and i don't know how to use API. i don't have any knowledge of API.

So please Tell me from the basics Steps so i can able to complete this job.

Thanks !!
Sudeep Singh
Hello Everone,
I am very New in salesforce.
I want to develope a 100% SF native functionality for sandbox to import WooCommerce products data. 

I dont Want to use any Plugin.
Please Tell me the All steps (Basics steps too) so i can understand.

Thanks!!
Hello Everone,

I have created one community and in i have attached my css in the header file. And i have uploaded the Header and Footer file in Branding Properties.
Setup -> All comminities -> Clicked on manage (Right side of my community) -> Administration -> Branding

In the branding  by default Colur section taken #FFFFFF for my page backfround and it is overriding my css and i am not able to see the my custome css background on my community and extend.css file also overriding my custome background which is in my css.

When i am inspect (Right Click ->Inspect) on my community and removing this two section from css. than its showing my Background which is in my css.

Please check the Bellow SS.
User-added image

Please given me the solution.

Regards,
Sudeep SIngh
User need to access Salesforce only on the company provided Mobile(iphone,Android,BlackBeery).
Currently Mobile Iron MDM is used.
How to deny access Salesforce when user login using the private mobile.