• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
HI All,

Is there a way by which we can fetch other user's calendar and contacts from REST  API/SOAP API or java API
Hello Developers,

I have a requirement where the delegated user should fetch the calendar and contacts details of other salesforce users. I am using Java REST API for development.What will be the query string when a delegated user access standard salesforce objects or is there some other way to do this.

Please help, Thank you 

Hi,

Can we give delegate access to user so that it can fetch (read only) information from standard objects like Events,Contacts etc of other users. 
Can we give delegate access to a user account so that when token is generated for this account,  we can query salesforce objects of all users in the organization. 
Hello All,

I am looking for a way where we can create a service account and generate a token from salesforce.com. This token can be readily used for accessing salesforce objects from java application. 

Similar approach like google - https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/OAuth2ServiceAccount#overview.

Please help.
I have a requirement to access the sfdc user data (Event, contacts) from java code for which i have to pass access_token in every reqeust i make. How can i get the access token? I am following the REST Api method of querying data.
I have a requirement to search for user free/busy interval by looking into his calendar (Event). I am using java Rest Api as my environment. 
Hi All,

I have a requirement where i have to query Event/Calendar based on StartDateTime and EndDateTime and return all the meetings within that time. The query should return all fields for those events within that time like Subject, Location, Description etc.I need the SOQL query for this.
I am trying with Java Rest API.  
Please help. 

Hello Developers,

I have a requirement where the delegated user should fetch the calendar and contacts details of other salesforce users. I am using Java REST API for development.What will be the query string when a delegated user access standard salesforce objects or is there some other way to do this.

Please help, Thank you 

I have a requirement to access the sfdc user data (Event, contacts) from java code for which i have to pass access_token in every reqeust i make. How can i get the access token? I am following the REST Api method of querying data.
I have a requirement to search for user free/busy interval by looking into his calendar (Event). I am using java Rest Api as my environment. 

When someone takes the time/effort to repspond to your question, you should take the time/effort to either mark the question as "Solved", or post a Follow-Up with addtional information.  

That way people with a similar question can find the Solution without having to re-post the same question again and again. And the people who reply to your post know that the issue has been resolved and they can stop working on it.