• 50 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
While performing DML operations on batch of records, when a particular batch execution failed. How to execute that particular batch records ?
Give me some scenarios where one can hit the governor limits ? 

I need to learn about integration. Can anyone suggest me the website from where I can learn integration ?
How to display number of contact records associated with account in account page ?
If any of the opportunities associated with Account has stage value is not "closed lost" then the Account cannot be deleted. 

How to achieve this ?
I want to fetch created date from created by field .

How to achieve this ?
Account has multiple contacts associated with it. I want to check one contact as primary and if new contact is added to account then that contact will be checked as primary.

How to achieve this ?
Before deleting Account, check for Opportunity associated with it. If Opportunity has stage value - Closed won or Closed Lost, then only we can delete Account otherwise it will throw an error message.

How to achieve this ? 
I need to create a visualforce page to search for contact details of a person by name or bid number and I want to display the details of that person in inputtext box format instead of pageblockTable. If that contact doesnot exist then I should be able to save the details of the person through those inputtext boxes. How to automate this ?
When Account fields are updated the associated contacts should receive the email regarding the updates . How can we automate this process ?
I need to store all the lead records in a custom object (LeadBackups) such that when a lead record is updated then the associated leadbackup record will also get updated and when leadbackup  record is updated then associated lead record will be updated.

I want to fetch Account, Contact and Opportunity records. Is it possible to fetch multiple object records at a time?
If not possible then how can we move the related object from one org to another.
My org has 10000 employees and I want to send email on their birthday. How to automate this process?
Can anyone tell me how to write trigger for this scenario?

Two objects are in lookup relationship - Department (parent) and Employee . Employee has "Amount" field and Department has "Total Amount ". I need to write trigger to calculate sum of "Amount" of child records and display it on Dept. object. 
Using SOSL query we can fetch 2000 records, but can fetch 10000 records using SOSL query? If not possible then is there any other way  to do so? 
Give me some scenarios where one can hit the governor limits ? 

I want to fetch created date from created by field .

How to achieve this ?
Account has multiple contacts associated with it. I want to check one contact as primary and if new contact is added to account then that contact will be checked as primary.

How to achieve this ?
Before deleting Account, check for Opportunity associated with it. If Opportunity has stage value - Closed won or Closed Lost, then only we can delete Account otherwise it will throw an error message.

How to achieve this ? 
I need to create a visualforce page to search for contact details of a person by name or bid number and I want to display the details of that person in inputtext box format instead of pageblockTable. If that contact doesnot exist then I should be able to save the details of the person through those inputtext boxes. How to automate this ?
Using SOSL query we can fetch 2000 records, but can fetch 10000 records using SOSL query? If not possible then is there any other way  to do so?