• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I successfully completed the Trailhead "Collect Information from Users and then Operate on It with Visual Workflow" and ran it -- it created the correct number of records - 1 acct, 1 contact, 1 opp - but it didn't link the opp to the account.  Shouldn't it link the opp to the account (you can't even save an opp w/out an associated account).  Can someone give me a hint on how to do that in the Flow?  Thanks!

Attempting to complete Trailhead for building a flow (Customer Satisfaction Survey).  I get the error message above when attempting to verify I have done the exercise correctly. I have done everything correctly and verified everything (the record does exist with correct field values) but still keep getting this error message, which is strangely worded ("Could find a Survey...) not ("Could NOT find a Survey...").  Any help/suggestions appreciated.  

Attempting to complete Trailhead for building a flow (Customer Satisfaction Survey).  I get the error message above when attempting to verify I have done the exercise correctly. I have done everything correctly and verified everything (the record does exist with correct field values) but still keep getting this error message, which is strangely worded ("Could find a Survey...) not ("Could NOT find a Survey...").  Any help/suggestions appreciated.  

Hello All,

I keep getting this error on this question:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.

Screenshot:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/30lrmgz8zogxulf/Screenshot%202015-03-23%2016.09.38.png?dl=0

Screenshot 2:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5wrdht63l18591b/Screenshot%202015-03-23%2016.10.57.png?dl=0

I have gone over this many times and I would appreciate any help to get through this challenge!!

Thanks!