• Member since 2016
  • MaibornWolff GmbH

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm hitting the limit Maximum number of executed elements at run time in a given flow (due to loops with couple of elements and 100s of iterations). So is it appropriate to split the flow into 3 parts, for example, and call all 3 flows from the Process consecutively? So is the limit a per flow limit or a per transaction limit?
Hi all, we are using Enhanced Lightning Grid component, which is really a fantastic alternative for related lists and for working with custom query results. Unfortuntely our query gives a result set that is bigger than 50,000 rows and the component runs into an ExecutionException. Even if I pre-filter the result set down - as soon as I change the filter in the Lightning component I get the ExecutionException again. I was not able to include the SOQL LIMIT statement neither within the example query nor within the filter criteria. Is there an option to configure the Lightning component in a way to manage query result sets bigger than 50,000 records (or to limit it to that size)?
Although I have connected my Trailhead Account within my Partner Community Profile, none of my Trailhead Badges are shown there. What can I do?
Although I have connected my Trailhead Account within my Partner Community Profile, none of my Trailhead Badges are shown there. What can I do?