• Capgemini

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Everyone,
I have a requirement where I need change the value of Bill to Name (SBQQ__BillingName__c) field.
As per existing CPQ functionality, when I click the new quote button from the opportunity related list, the Bill to Name field is being auto populated with the Account name. But I need to change this existing behaviour and I have to auto populate this Bill to Name field with another Opportunity field value. 
So, it would be very helpful if one of you could please share your views and possible solutions to fulfill this requirement.

Thanks!
Sharath.
if I have 5 test methods and a test setup method in a test class and when we perform a test run on this class, in what sequence will the test methods execute during the testing?.
Please let me know the error in "SELECT id, name, status_del__c, rate_state2__c, quote_origin__c, createdby.profile.name, lastmodifiedby.profile.name, (CreatedDate - (1/6.0)) quoted_date, lastmodifieddate FROM opportunity " 
Hi all,
I've started learning Salesforce in a fun way by completing modules in Salesforce Trailhead. Untill now I've earned 18 badges. But when I logged into the Salesforce partner community for the first time and linked my badges to my profile, only 7 badges are visible in the community page. Please help me in importing all my badges to my community profile. Thanks.
Please let me know the error in "SELECT id, name, status_del__c, rate_state2__c, quote_origin__c, createdby.profile.name, lastmodifiedby.profile.name, (CreatedDate - (1/6.0)) quoted_date, lastmodifieddate FROM opportunity " 
Hi all,
I've started learning Salesforce in a fun way by completing modules in Salesforce Trailhead. Untill now I've earned 18 badges. But when I logged into the Salesforce partner community for the first time and linked my badges to my profile, only 7 badges are visible in the community page. Please help me in importing all my badges to my community profile. Thanks.