• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello.

Sorry for the noobie question. Having serious trouble trying to get some help. The 'contact us' page just redirects to the 'help launch page' on multiple platforms.

Anyways I need support. I need to delete all notes from my account as I just starting to use the developer edition but somehow over 2500 'notes' have been created and take up all of the 5mb storage. I didn't create the notes, and I am not sure where they came from. I did install some apps but I don't think they can create notes without my knowledge. It is not possible to delete through the data loader or by any other means I have seen or at least nothing has worked. Also I am unable to install any app from marketplace to do the job since I don't have any storage. What can I do? 

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks:)
Hello.

Sorry for the noobie question. Having serious trouble trying to get some help. The 'contact us' page just redirects to the 'help launch page' on multiple platforms.

Anyways I need support. I need to delete all notes from my account as I just starting to use the developer edition but somehow over 2500 'notes' have been created and take up all of the 5mb storage. I didn't create the notes, and I am not sure where they came from. I did install some apps but I don't think they can create notes without my knowledge. It is not possible to delete through the data loader or by any other means I have seen or at least nothing has worked. Also I am unable to install any app from marketplace to do the job since I don't have any storage. What can I do? 

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks:)