• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I'm currently exploring how to build a mobile application using Lightning Components. 
At some point, I want to integrate swipe functionality which should work the same as the left and right swiping of emails in the Google Gmail app for Android.
I created a Lightning component with a simple div in it and I added a simple touch event to see if it's possible to create the swipe functionality using the standard javascript touch events (touchstart, touchend, touchcancel etc.)
doInit : function(component, event, helper) { 
		var box1 = document.getElementById('box1');

box1.addEventListener('touchstart', function(e){
			console.log(e.touches[0].pageX);
		}) 
}
On clicking the component, it should log the x coordinates of the touch event. Instead pageX is undefined. 
Does anybody have an idea of how I can get this to work? Or is it simply not possible using Lightning Components.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

Hi All,

I am trying to work with Lightning Components in the Eclipse Force.com IDE. I loaded all the Lightning Components I made to Eclipse by adding the AuraDefinitionBundle type in the package.xml file. I'm able to see all the Lightning components I created in the SF developer console in the package explorer. 
Unfortunately, when I try to edit a component and save my changes, I get the following error:

Unable to perform save on all files: INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY: No package named 'aura' found (Failed)

Did I miss something?
Hi All,

I am trying to work with Lightning Components in the Eclipse Force.com IDE. I loaded all the Lightning Components I made to Eclipse by adding the AuraDefinitionBundle type in the package.xml file. I'm able to see all the Lightning components I created in the SF developer console in the package explorer. 
Unfortunately, when I try to edit a component and save my changes, I get the following error:

Unable to perform save on all files: INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY: No package named 'aura' found (Failed)

Did I miss something?