• Ronin Dev

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm stuck. User-added imageUser-added image
Please help! I'm having difficulty with the "set the close date to one month from today" portion.  I looked at a previous discussion and tried the suggested formulas - TODAY() +30, {!$System.OriginDateTime} +30, DATE(year, month+1,day), and DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(TODAY())+1,DAY(TODAY())) yet I keep getting an error in my formula.

Hi,

I don't understand why I still get an error while validating the first challenge

Account are deduplicated, names are not in uppercase, and all fields are correctly imported (Residential type was activated)

list of accounts

But still this message :

error
Any idea ? I made it on 2 different playground orgs, and still the same

Hi,
I'm attempting the following module, where you need to install an unmanaged package.
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/lightning_app_builder/units/lightning_app_builder_custom_comps 
I have followed the following help article's steps exactly
https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2710899-installing-a-package-or-app-to-complete-a-trailhead-challenge?b_id=13478

However, the unmanaged package is still being installed to my overall Salesforce instance, NOT to my "Trailhead Playground".

Given the challenge checks against the Playground, it is impossible currently to complete the challenge.
Is this a common problem & if so how do I solve it?
Thanks,
Matt

reference error id: DPFVJULB 

All modules (before and after this one) verify fine!  The flow works perfectly.  However, this one will not verify...I get an error that tells me to try it in a new DE.  I hate to start over and get the same issue when everything around it works fine.  Is it just me?
I'm stuck. User-added imageUser-added image
Please help! I'm having difficulty with the "set the close date to one month from today" portion.  I looked at a previous discussion and tried the suggested formulas - TODAY() +30, {!$System.OriginDateTime} +30, DATE(year, month+1,day), and DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(TODAY())+1,DAY(TODAY())) yet I keep getting an error in my formula.