• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,
I have an issue when I come to open my developer console. It opens and start to load but it quickly minimizes, showing a "loading..." text.
After that, the developer console's window freezes completely, allowing me only to close it. Same happens to the window I used to open the developer console. 
I find a solution here http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/80453/developer-console-is-not-loading but I don't have enough time to switch my workspace.
I tried cleaning the browser data but nothing changed. I can also use the developer console of other salesforce accounts, so it seems it only happens with my account.

And I have another issue, I don't know if it's related or not, I'm posting it here just in case it is and it helps to see the problem.
As I couln't continue using the default developer console, I downloaded Welkin Suite, but when I build the solution, I keep getting an error that says "file has pending server changes. Please pull first", which it doesn't fix after a pull. When I'm not getting that error I get strage errors like "The attribute “(...)” was not found on the COMPONENT markup://(...): Origin"

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me solving this!

Hi All,

In attempting to compile the first test class provided in the 'Explore Custom Transaction Security Policies' module, I receive 2 compile errors.

The first was around line 29, where the semi colon beside eventData needs to be moved outside of the right parenthesis.

However after trying to compile after that change there is another error complaining that the platform field of the LoginHistory object (declared as loginHistoryObj for our instance) is not writeable.  Below are the lines of importance...

/* Create a history object that has Platform = Android 4. */
    LoginHistory loginHistoryObj = new LoginHistory();
    loginHistoryObj.Platform = 'Android 4';  <----
this is where the compile is complaining (Error: Compile Error: Field is not writeable: LoginHistory.Platform at line 7 column 5)

I checked the LoginHistory Object documentation, and it looks like it should be writeable to me.

Does anyone have any suggestions? or is this a bug of some sort?

Hi all,
I have an issue when I come to open my developer console. It opens and start to load but it quickly minimizes, showing a "loading..." text.
After that, the developer console's window freezes completely, allowing me only to close it. Same happens to the window I used to open the developer console. 
I find a solution here http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/80453/developer-console-is-not-loading but I don't have enough time to switch my workspace.
I tried cleaning the browser data but nothing changed. I can also use the developer console of other salesforce accounts, so it seems it only happens with my account.

And I have another issue, I don't know if it's related or not, I'm posting it here just in case it is and it helps to see the problem.
As I couln't continue using the default developer console, I downloaded Welkin Suite, but when I build the solution, I keep getting an error that says "file has pending server changes. Please pull first", which it doesn't fix after a pull. When I'm not getting that error I get strage errors like "The attribute “(...)” was not found on the COMPONENT markup://(...): Origin"

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me solving this!

I'm pretty sure I have created a hybrid mobile app - but I still get this message 'Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: You haven't run and logged in from the 'TrailheadHybridTest' app.' I created a new Dev org and logged in to the app OK but Trailhead won't let me pass this challenge.