• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I had registered to saleforce with a email ID  which is part of a Organization ,  However , i am not able view the setUp option to see all the objects and manipulation of the same.  can using the same email ID for multiple ids at salesforce cause this ? I had forgotten the user ID that i have created earlier with the same email ID . when ever i login to salesforce , it is taking me to the default chatter page and i am not able to see setup option for the same. 
request inputs on how to resolve the same at the earliest. Please feel free to let me know if you need more information.

I have a strange situation here , The same set of code is executing fine in one line , and failing in the other.  I am attaching the image for more details. Also the trail challenge is in complete throwing an error saying the static resource is not referenced . 

you can see the image icon and kitten being displayed for the two lines that we have written.

Thanks in advance.screen shot
Salesforce Formula Error message
hi i had created an formula for opportunity name using the two standardfield as {!Company_name}-{!Last_name} , how ever , when i am saving the flow, the above error is thrown. I am not able to locate where to edit the formula and make the necessary changes. Request inputs on how to change the formula that created or delete it

I had deleted an object previously created and when i re-creating some of the dependencies, i have name conflict and system throws an error saying the dependency existing with the name.

how can delete the dependencies on the object while deleting the object 
hi All, i am trying to complete the force.com workbook and as a part of the execution of the steps, i came across the following error. Request inputs on how to resolve this .

WorkBook step :: Update Total Inventory When an Order is Placed

Cannot Create Master-Detail Relationship
You cannot create a new Master-Detail relationship on an existing custom object if records already exist. You must first create a Lookup relationship, populate the lookup field with data in all records, and then change the relationship type to Master-Detail. 

Hi All,

I had registered to saleforce with a email ID  which is part of a Organization ,  However , i am not able view the setUp option to see all the objects and manipulation of the same.  can using the same email ID for multiple ids at salesforce cause this ? I had forgotten the user ID that i have created earlier with the same email ID . when ever i login to salesforce , it is taking me to the default chatter page and i am not able to see setup option for the same. 
request inputs on how to resolve the same at the earliest. Please feel free to let me know if you need more information.

I have a strange situation here , The same set of code is executing fine in one line , and failing in the other.  I am attaching the image for more details. Also the trail challenge is in complete throwing an error saying the static resource is not referenced . 

you can see the image icon and kitten being displayed for the two lines that we have written.

Thanks in advance.screen shot
Salesforce Formula Error message
hi i had created an formula for opportunity name using the two standardfield as {!Company_name}-{!Last_name} , how ever , when i am saving the flow, the above error is thrown. I am not able to locate where to edit the formula and make the necessary changes. Request inputs on how to change the formula that created or delete it

hi All, i am trying to complete the force.com workbook and as a part of the execution of the steps, i came across the following error. Request inputs on how to resolve this .

WorkBook step :: Update Total Inventory When an Order is Placed

Cannot Create Master-Detail Relationship
You cannot create a new Master-Detail relationship on an existing custom object if records already exist. You must first create a Lookup relationship, populate the lookup field with data in all records, and then change the relationship type to Master-Detail. 

Please help!  I am stuck on creating flows.  Can't seem to work.  I keep on re-doing my work and not sure if I am doing it right.  The challlenge as follows:

To pass this challenge you will need to create a flow that implements the business process of Account, Contact, and Opportunity data entry and place it on a Visualforce page.The Flow will need to be called 'New Customer Flow'.
The Flow should have a screen with fields for First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Opportunity Amount, and Opportunity Stage.
The Flow needs to have steps to create an account, a contact, and an opportunity from the data entered.
Opportunity name, close date and stage are required fields. Name the Opportunity '{Company Name} - {Last Name}', set the close date to one month from today and set the stage to 'Prospecting'.
The Flow should be invoked from a Visualforce page.
The Visualforce page should be called FlowPage.
The Visualforce page will need a component to reference the 'New Customer Flow' process.

If possible, if you can provide a snapshot.

Thank you.