• 15 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I would like to update a field value when a user clicks on a link or button on a email sent out by salesforce. 

We have a workflow that sends out automatic reminders about certain jobs. I would like to setup a second workflow that sends an email 2 days later with a button or link (e.g. "Job completed? Yes, No?") for the user to click on. That button or link should then update a field value in salesforce to "Job completed" or "Job cannot be completed". It doesn't matter if it's a picklist or text field, - I just can't figure out a way to update a field by clicking on a button/link in an email. 

I greatly appreciate any help. 

Alex
Hi, I would like to update a field value when a user clicks on a link or button on a email sent out by salesforce. 

We have a workflow that sends out automatic reminders about certain jobs. I would like to setup a second workflow that sends an email 2 days later with a button or link (e.g. "Job completed? Yes, No?") for the user to click on. That button or link should then update a field value in salesforce to "Job completed" or "Job cannot be completed". It doesn't matter if it's a picklist or text field, - I just can't figure out a way to update a field by clicking on a button/link in an email. 

Alex

Alex
Hey there,
I've got a question about page layouts.
Within the Contact Page layout, the standard buttons, some of them don't show up on the contact page.
I'm looking for the Standard Button 'Send an Email' to populate on the contact.
Not only is Send an Email missing, but so is Clone & Check Clean Status.

My org has renamed Contact with Constituent, so don't worry about that
I have checked all the role permissions, profile permissions for objects.
I am currently using a system admin account.

Completely lost...any ideas?

Thank you!

Contact Page layout
Contact Page Layout Editor

The Actual Contact Details

Contact Details

I want to update a salefsorce field based upon User's Response. Basically a Link is sent To user via Email, if user clicks on that a link, then a field in salesforce should get updated, and display a VF Page message "Thanks for your response".