• 5 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I was told to post this here since we don't have premiere support.

I started getting countless error emails with this title related to a variety of Flows that I haven't touched. Has anyone else been experiencing this? And if so, how do I fix it? 

I was told to post the Flow Details here, but that would turn this into a very long post if I posted every Flow here that has started returning this error.

Thank you
We are looking to Create Quotes from Leads. The Quote is now added to Lead Related Lists. However, we dont see the New button. 
Can you please guide us how to create Quote from Leads. 
Hi-
In the Lightning experience I am struggling with the functionality of Notes & Attachment object. When I click the dropdown on the Notes & Attachments icon I can "Upload File". But what I really want to do it "Attach a File", which is the functionality from the Classic experience.

This matters because I need to havd "Attachments" not "Files" to load into Docusign. I want to have this functionality in the Lightning interface without going to Classic.

Any ideas?

Thanks all!
Hello,

Im experiencing this problem when try to import leads through the Launch Wizard:

Your import failed: Import for object Lead did not succeed. Error received - sObject type 'CampaignMember' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Anyone can help me to figure it out?
  • October 15, 2015
Hi-
In the Lightning experience I am struggling with the functionality of Notes & Attachment object. When I click the dropdown on the Notes & Attachments icon I can "Upload File". But what I really want to do it "Attach a File", which is the functionality from the Classic experience.

This matters because I need to havd "Attachments" not "Files" to load into Docusign. I want to have this functionality in the Lightning interface without going to Classic.

Any ideas?

Thanks all!